Please fix your ages!

This forum contains announcements and other information related to the OBOD Message Board.
Selene
OBOD Druid

Please fix your ages!

Postby Selene » 14 Jun 2006, 18:24

Kernos has installed the new birthdate module and, because it doesn't allow for blanks, everyone appears to be 36! Please go into your profiles and enter your birthdates--you don't have to show your age if you don't want to--just check the "Hide your age" box.

Also, we have the gender field back. At the moment, we are all "not specified" and no gender shows in your profile. You can leave it that way or specify male or female, but I don't think you can return to "not specified" if you do specify one or the other.

Please don't get upset about this--it's completely your choice whether to show age or gender, and a lot of people wanted the options to be available.

Blessings,
Selene
:selene:
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Kat Lady
OBOD Druid

Postby Kat Lady » 01 Jan 2007, 13:49

Hello all!
I am bumping this as you can see that we have oodles of people who are turning 37 today!  :grin:

Please review your birthday and if you have defaulted to January 1, please correct it or change it to some other date if you do not wish to provide your true birthdate.  On your profile, there is a box that you can check if you want your age hidden. (See my post at left as I have changed my profile to demonstrate.)

Thank you for your help with this. You can imagine my surprise logging on and seeing this many New Year's babies! :-)
If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.--Mark Twain

Return to “Board Announcements”