You may notice some changes...

This forum contains announcements and other information related to the OBOD Message Board.
Kat Lady
OBOD Druid

You may notice some changes...

Postby Kat Lady » 25 May 2009, 20:14

A few changes have been made in the hopes of making navigation easier. We have heard about the difficulties in locating subforums. So, in an effort to make the hunt and search a little less difficult, we have made all of the subforums visible under the appropriate main forum.

In addition, we have been approached by several individuals who have thought it might be enjoyable to have a subforum devoted strictly to humor. Thus, as a subforum of The Hearthfire we have added "All seriousness aside." Please do keep in mind that the Board membership is age 13 and over when posting any humorous material. :grin:

We hope that this helps with navigation and hope that you enjoy the new subforum.

Selene, Art and Kat Lady
If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.--Mark Twain

Creirwy
OBOD Ovate

Re: You may notice some changes...

Postby Creirwy » 25 May 2009, 23:21

Looking good Feline Features :D

And I have to admit, its easier for me to see all the subforums on the main list. Granted its not as tidy, but saves me hunting trying to remember which 'cupboard' things go now lol.

Donata
OBOD Druid
Location: Watching the seasons change in the woods at my home in Western NY

Postby Donata » 26 May 2009, 14:12

I appreciate having all the sub forums listed - I never could remember where they were!

Donata
In some mysterious and wonderful way you are part of everything. And in that same mysterious and wonderful way, everything is a part of you. ---Nippawanock, ARAPAHOE

If I destroy you, I destroy myself. If I honor you, I honor myself. --- Hunbatz Men, MAYAN ELDER

http://www.ChrysalisHeartCenter.com
http://www.Donata.ChrysalisHeartCenter.com

The Medicine Wheel: Path of the Heart (book available through Amazon.com)

ImageImage ImageImage

Cannaid

Postby Cannaid » 27 May 2009, 15:29

Great job!! Thank you for all your work.
Kindness First and in All Things...

Return to “Board Announcements”