Portuguese speakers: Bosque dos Druidas is now open!

This forum contains announcements and other information related to the OBOD Message Board.
Selene
OBOD Druid

Portuguese speakers: Bosque dos Druidas is now open!

Postby Selene » 13 Jun 2009, 04:23

Greetings, everyone,

We're pleased to announce a new subforum for our Portuguese-speaking board members, Bosque dos Druidas, or "The Druids Grove," under The Wider Landscape! The Portuguese version of the Bardic course will be released this fall and we have created the space in anticipation of more Portuguese-speaking board members joining us. The subforum is open to the public and will function as a general discussion area much as Au Coin du Feu and Bij het Haardvuur serve our French- and Dutch-speaking members now.

So, if you wish to discuss Druidry in Portuguese...Seja bem-vindo a este espaço de partilha sobre druidismo em língua portuguesa. Convidamo-lo a apresentar-se, a lançar tópicos de conversa e a participar nesta Clareira. (translation: "Welcome to this space of exchange about druidry in the Portuguese language. We invite you to introduce yourself, to start new topics of conversation and to participate in this Grove.") Enjoy!

Blessings,
Selene
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Aelfarh
OBOD Bard

Re: Portuguese speakers: Bosque dos Druidas is now open!

Postby Aelfarh » 13 Jun 2009, 20:05

:-( and what about the Spanish language one, you are still ignoring the 500 million people in several countries in the world. Remember that after Mandarin we are the second language in numbers in the world.

Ok, ok, it's not a complain really, you must have your reasons. :wink: Felicitações aos afortunados companheiros portugueses e brasileiros (Congratulations to the lucky Portuguese and Brazilian fellows) :D
Bennacht Dé ocus ainDé fort!
(The blessings of the gods and the non-gods upon you!)

http://al-tirnanog.blogspot.com/
http://www.losceltas.org

"We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no
idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to
comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos"

Image Speaker's Corner February 2009

Selene
OBOD Druid

Re: Portuguese speakers: Bosque dos Druidas is now open!

Postby Selene » 14 Jun 2009, 05:54

Hi, Aelfarh,

I don't know if they have a Spanish version in the works or not, but Philip would be the one to ask. I expect there are several board members who would choose a Spanish language course if they were offered it.

However, If there is enough interest, we could at least create a Spanish subforum in The Wider Landscape. Like Bosque dos Druidas and the others there, it would be public and therefore not for discussion of the gwersi, but if it would enhance the board experience for our Spanish-speaking members, we could do it. Anyone interested, send me a PM.
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Return to “Board Announcements”