weight watchers

Discuss health and harmony of the body, spirit, the Earth, and environment...
Forum rules
Prior to administering anything, homeopathic or conventional to anyone's diet, pets especially, we feel that personal health history must be considered, and a medical professional should be consulted. There are many instances where even the most "harmless" additive has had contraindications and caused more harm than good. We believe everyone here is responsible and understands that, but it is important to re-state.
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Chenzen
OBOD Bard

Re: weight watchers

Postby Chenzen » 08 Oct 2013, 07:08

I dropped down from a whopping 311 pounds to 200. It took me. Year and half. But I had to cut out EVERYTHING I enjoyed. Ice cream, sodas, sugary things, and an excellen workout regiment. So just find what works for you and I've heard green tea does help you lose weight.

Return to “Health and Healing”