Forest thru the Trees

Discuss health and harmony of the body, spirit, the Earth, and environment...
Forum rules
Prior to administering anything, homeopathic or conventional to anyone's diet, pets especially, we feel that personal health history must be considered, and a medical professional should be consulted. There are many instances where even the most "harmless" additive has had contraindications and caused more harm than good. We believe everyone here is responsible and understands that, but it is important to re-state.
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
petnanny

Forest thru the Trees

Postby petnanny » 17 Oct 2013, 00:35

My sister was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in July. The doctor pretty much told her to get her things in order. My sister and I are very very close. We had a very bad childhood, and it was because we had each other we made it through it. We are both older now, in our 50's. I've been sending her blessings everyday to help her through this. Somehow it doesn't seem appropriate to ask for full healing...like it isn't my decision to make. I'm so close to the pain I'm not sure what would be the correct thing to do to help her. Anyone have any suggestions?

Petnanny

minerva5
OBOD Druid

Re: Forest thru the Trees

Postby minerva5 » 17 Oct 2013, 11:28

You could always add an addendum to your healing wishes as I have been taught to do in Reiki distance healing. It goes something like this..
"I send healing for (insert name and your wish here) that s/he may be healed in accordance with his/her highest good. It is done."
Sounds like you also need to send healing to yourself!
Hope this helps.
Best wishes to you.
Min5

petnanny

Re: Forest thru the Trees

Postby petnanny » 17 Oct 2013, 17:00

It does help Min5! Thank you so much!! Like I said it is hard for me to know what to do when in the grips of all this. I just want to help her in anyway I can.

petnanny

Return to “Health and Healing”