6 Ways Drumming heals body, mind and soul

Discuss health and harmony of the body, spirit, the Earth, and environment...
Forum rules
Prior to administering anything, homeopathic or conventional to anyone's diet, pets especially, we feel that personal health history must be considered, and a medical professional should be consulted. There are many instances where even the most "harmless" additive has had contraindications and caused more harm than good. We believe everyone here is responsible and understands that, but it is important to re-state.
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
ebhadh
OBOD Druid

6 Ways Drumming heals body, mind and soul

Postby ebhadh » 24 Mar 2015, 22:18

Dear Folks,

I found this interesting article today, on the benefits of drumming! So here is link - hope it connects okay.
http://shar.es/1fPZfP

Bright blessings
Ebhadh :) :smgrove:
May the Long-Time Sun shine upon you; All Love surround you; the Pure-Light-Within guide you all the way on.

Aine Ceiswyr
OBOD Druid

Re: 6 Ways Drumming heals body, mind and soul

Postby Aine Ceiswyr » 09 May 2015, 04:31

Greetings Ebhadh

Thank you for sharing the link - it worked OK. We use drumming at my work location as a therapeutic and developmental tool. I love drumming. I few months ago we started a more specific use of drumming for individualized therapeutic work, (following some additional specific training). To date the evaluation is positive from participants.

I will share the link with my colleagues.

Regards
Aine
Dance to your own tune, laugh till it hurts and enjoy being part of the mystery

Return to “Health and Healing”