a reading I just had

Subforum for the study of the Druid Animal Oracle
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Bel

a reading I just had

Postby Bel » 28 Nov 2006, 16:18

I dont spread and choose cards as they say in the book.  I use dowsing to find the cards I need.  I had 4 cards today which I found very disturbing.  I had air dragon, water dragon and earth dragon, all reversed and I also had bee (upright).

My question was about love relationships.  I think the cards seem to be telling me to back off from divining and meditating and such and to get a reality check.  This upset me a little.

Can anyone offer me a more experienced insight into my reading please ?

Bel

Postby Bel » 30 Nov 2006, 12:41

I should add that it was the first time I had used the cloth that comes with the cards and of course all four dragons are depicted on it.
formerly known as Mamma

ShadowclawFC

Re: a reading I just had

Postby ShadowclawFC » 27 Nov 2010, 04:45

Well, I haven't ever used the DAO, or Tarot, or really any divination, but I would suggest you listen to the cards. Perhaps you're using divination for too much, when all you need is your own head: intelligence, intuition, and common sense.
I am a Misfit...

Return to “Druid Animal Oracle (DAO) Study Group”