Jay?

Subforum for the study of the Druid Animal Oracle
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Golden Eagle

Jay?

Postby Golden Eagle » 26 Oct 2010, 16:29

Sorry, wasn't quite sure where to put this (I don't actually work with the DAO) feel free to move it to a more appropriate place if needed!

Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience of Jays, in terms of spirit guide/totem etc?

One has lived in/around my parents' garden for quite a few years and I've always felt a connection to him, though I've never really had the chance to explore this. Anyway, to my delight I've discovered he's clearly had a very busy year and there is now a whole family of them flying around. I'm not quite sure how many in total but I've seen several different ones all at once in 'my' oak tree, and despite being notoriously shy birds they don't seem to mind me being quite close. Seems like a good sign!

I'd be really interested to hear people's thoughts.

Return to “Druid Animal Oracle (DAO) Study Group”