Quantum books

For discussion of books, movies, plays and other literature relevant to Druidry
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Runwulf

Quantum books

Postby Runwulf » 15 Aug 2011, 20:44

Greetings...

Recently I downloaded some free books that claim to have quantum science as the basis for their approach to reality creation and healing. I'm interested in hearing any comments on the following titles or perhaps other similar titles:

Matrix Energetics by Richard Bartlett
Parallel Universes of Infinite Self by Frederick E. Dodson
Quantum Touch by Richard Gordon

Blessings...

Lily
OBOD Ovate

Re: Quantum books

Postby Lily » 15 Aug 2011, 21:10

I personally think quantum anything does not help to explain our everyday existence, as we function on a more macroscopic level, but since I do not have the respective books :shrug:
can you privide links for those downloads?
bright blessed days, dark sacred nights

Lily

"You cannot reason people out of a position that they did not reason themselves into"
-Ben Goldacre

Runwulf

Postby Runwulf » 15 Aug 2011, 21:42

Yes, that would've been helpful... lol

Admin edit: Links removed because of copyright issues; these books are still in print.

Bart
OBOD Ovate

Postby Bart » 15 Aug 2011, 22:02

I usually get of when people start talking about morphic fields. DNA are no receptive device for the universe. It carries the info itself. So Matrix energetics is out for me.

Runwulf

Postby Runwulf » 15 Aug 2011, 22:41

Hi Bart

Thanks for your comment. Have you worked with the Two-Point Matrix Energetics technique?

Bart
OBOD Ovate

Postby Bart » 16 Aug 2011, 06:08

Not yet. Can you tellme something about it?

Bart
OBOD Ovate

Postby Bart » 16 Aug 2011, 20:53

I had some trouble dowloading the quantum touch link. The link was warbled some how. I succeeded now and will read it. At glance it reminds me of Reiki, as I am second degree reiki practioner. But will try to review it as a seperate therapy.

Runwulf

Postby Runwulf » 16 Aug 2011, 23:05

Hi Bart

I'm still learning about it myself and it does seem a bit vague. The idea of "two-pointing" is that you take a problem that needs addressing, such as a headache, and you find two points on the body that relate to it. Let's say you put one finger on the top of your head and another on your brow, thus you have your two points. You "feel" the points are energetically connected and then you release the energy into nothingness, let go completely and enter a peaceful spacious consciousness and then release your fingers from the points, thus releasing the headache.

An example from the Matrix movie is given in the book. The part when the girl is bending the spoon with her mind. Neo asks "how do you do that." She says "don't try to bend the spoon, that's impossible, simply realise the spoon doesn't exist." So that's the basis of Matrix Energetics (i think) just release everything back to its natural state which is formless energy. Let me know what you think/experience.

Blessings...

Return to “The Reading Room”