Brander: The Faerie Realm Chronicles Vol 1

For discussion of books, movies, plays and other literature relevant to Druidry
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
OBOD Druid

Brander: The Faerie Realm Chronicles Vol 1

Postby Twyrch » 07 Feb 2013, 17:23

This is a book I wrote, drawing on my own imagination and the history of the Druids.

I have a thread dedicated to the press release, ... 63&t=41474 but that doesn't give you information about what the book's about.

"Brander is part one of a series called the Faerie Realm Chronicles. It is a coming of age story about a boy named Ian Prescott. Ian's destiny lies within the past he cannot remember and the future he can only imagine. Descended from the ancient Druids of Britain and Faerie Realm royalty, only an ancient family relic and the magic wielded by a Scion of Faerie will be enough to save the realm from an insidious mage and restore the Queen of Faerie to her rightful throne.

Driven by an ancient family covenant and a desire to unravel the mysteries surrounding his past, Ian joins his cousin, Drew, on an adventure into the Faerie Realm. Together, they must restore the Queen of Faerie to power and fulfill their ancestor's sacred trust. Only through this journey, will Ian discover the truth about his past, as well as the truth about himself."
Twyrch  /|\  J. D. Edwards

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Return to “The Reading Room”