Simple basics - the element of EARTH

Subforum for discussion of astrology-related topics
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Crystal Dragon
OBOD Druid

Simple basics - the element of EARTH

Postby Crystal Dragon » 21 Nov 2006, 12:29

EARTH signs: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn

The element of EARTH is associated with the suit of Pentacles in a Tarot deck.

EARTH is usually associated with the colour GREEN - what do these 2 words make you think of?

A few to get you started: Soil, grass, nature, decay..........
ImageImageImage

When the Power of Love over comes the Love of Power, the world will know peace. (Jimi Hendrix)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened
Anatole France (1844-1924)

Try to remember to be more Cat like... meditate regularly, be boundless and
purr a healing vibration!

Donata
OBOD Druid
Location: Watching the seasons change in the woods at my home in Western NY

Postby Donata » 21 Nov 2006, 15:32

prosperity and abundance, the mundane (positive and negative), endurance, persistence, fertility, patience, stubborn, plodding. Grounding and centering. Goddess, Mother Earth.
In some mysterious and wonderful way you are part of everything. And in that same mysterious and wonderful way, everything is a part of you. ---Nippawanock, ARAPAHOE

If I destroy you, I destroy myself. If I honor you, I honor myself. --- Hunbatz Men, MAYAN ELDER

http://www.ChrysalisHeartCenter.com
http://www.Donata.ChrysalisHeartCenter.com

The Medicine Wheel: Path of the Heart (book available through Amazon.com)

ImageImage ImageImage

MiriamSPia

Re: Simple basics - the element of EARTH

Postby MiriamSPia » 01 Nov 2010, 21:49

For green we get tree foliage, either the conifers or the others half of the year or more.

A lot of people who "like rocks more than many others" use them to express the embodiment of Earth which they are. Spirit of place includes the local ground and the rocks beneath it. Its not the same everywhere...this is one of those truths which can be obvious but somehow also elusive - elusive due mainly to not even thinking about it.

The physical aspects of living...more the flesh than the breath - the breath would be more the air, like the thinking...

etc...

Return to “Astrology”