THE DRUID MOTHERHOOD

A place for exploration and discussion of all forms of divination, such as Ogham, Tarot, Runes and dowsing.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
anna1863

THE DRUID MOTHERHOOD

Postby anna1863 » 05 Jan 2013, 00:39

Someone had mentioned something to me about this in a dream....it's been a constant and vivid thing, so I'm just trying to figure out more about this ancient sect, if it even exists. If anyone has any information I'd be rather grateful! Thanks!

-Anna-

anna1863

Re: THE DRUID MOTHERHOOD

Postby anna1863 » 16 Jan 2013, 01:23

I guess I should provide more information.....

I'm precognitive, have realistic dreams, discovering innate powers, and am a newly practicing celtic pagan/witch. I have always had prophetic dreams, and my fiance (who's 1750 miles away) and I are having the same past life dreams as well as seeing and hearing the same prophecies from our dreams and what contemporaries have told us....so now I'm trying to delve into the research part.

I've been having vivid dreams of a past life with my fiancee (we are proven soulmates and this and a past life), and we've been seeing what someone told us as the ORDER OF THE ANGELS (or something similar, the ORDER OF THE ANGELS are not actually angels (winged kind), but are a group of people in white robes, white hair, white beards, etc....remember "Charmed" and the elders? Something similar, nothing harmful...seem more like druids of sorts) chanting in dreamlike states and in our visions during meditations. The DRUID MOTHERHOOD I was told about, is nothing bad, just more like an old calling, that was once a part of me and I'm destined to fulfill. Only information I was told about it is one of the oldest female druid sects, and it's part of my calling, and hence why I'm so nurturing, motherly, knowledgeable about herbs, old ways, etc..... If someone can give me any information on that it would be helpful. Dream state and awake I've been hearing about this DRUID MOTHERHOOD, but have no real concrete information on any of it.

If anyone has ANY information in regards to these "covens": ORDER OF THE ANGELS and THE DRUID MOTHERHOOD, I would be ever most grateful for your help! Thanks!!!

spikklubba
OBOD Bard

Re: THE DRUID MOTHERHOOD

Postby spikklubba » 12 Mar 2013, 05:01

Hi

I think it can be hard to find any ting about those two i and some friends discover past life together and i have seen a group of beings that could be called the orders of angels but not by them self´s ..
but this was probable long before our world then you can be meaning something total different ...

And The druid Motherhood so is it something back in my head that remember something like that...
I will be meditate over it
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Arts of the Seer”