moderator im in need of help and permission

Having board problems? If you’ve read the "How-to"s and still can’t figure it out, post questions here and someone who’s been there/done that will try to answer you.
nature&nurture

moderator im in need of help and permission

Postby nature&nurture » 09 Jun 2008, 21:50

I would like to know wich board i can post on to ask if there is a group in my area from wich i can learn. I live in tulsa, ok. please help. :)

Selene
OBOD Druid

Re: moderator im in need of help and permission

Postby Selene » 09 Jun 2008, 23:27

Hi, nature@nurture, and welcome to the message board!

Here is a list of all the OBOD groves/seed groups we know of that are open to non-OBOD members: http://www.druidry.org/board/dhp/viewto ... =5&t=27534

You can post your request in the Pub, perhaps as part of a post introducing yourself, but I don't know of any groves or seed groups in Oklahoma at all. Maybe if one has been formed recently, someone will post something and let you know.

However, you don't really need to join a group to learn about Druidry and most people do approach the study on their own because there are comparatively few groups out there. There are a lot of resources openly available on both this board and on OBOD's main web site, www.druidry.org, or you might consider the Order's distance-learning program, which one works through on one's own but with which you can also receive support and guidance from tutors and other members. There's a thread in Discuss Druidry called, "Questions about OBOD's course," that you can read through to get an idea of what it is like.

So make yourself comfortable, look around and do some reading, and please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Blessings,
Selene
:selene:
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Dryadia2
OBOD Druid

Re: moderator im in need of help and permission

Postby Dryadia2 » 10 Jun 2008, 14:24

Greetings and Welcome nature&nurture!

May you find here, that which you seek.
Enjoy your stay!

Peace and Blessings,
:dryadia: /|\
I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than any city on earth - Steve McQueen

Return to “Q & A”