where can I post my question..?

Having board problems? If you’ve read the "How-to"s and still can’t figure it out, post questions here and someone who’s been there/done that will try to answer you.
Juniper

where can I post my question..?

Postby Juniper » 10 Aug 2008, 19:35

Dear members,

I have posted a topic twice in the last 2 weeks, with a question about astrology ( once on the PUB section and the first time I accidently posted it on links of interest... sorry :oops: .
can you please tell me where I can post my topic, I am looking for an reputable astrologer with a matter of some urgency, and I am very keen to correct my 'wrongly posted topics ' and put them somewhere where I will hopefully get responses from other board members....

many thanks in advance, :shake:

Juniper

:)

Juniper

Re: where can I post my question..?

Postby Juniper » 10 Aug 2008, 19:58

hello!

It seems I was in the right place in the pub section: I have found my reply again and I've had a response.. :)
if you know of anybody that is an astrologer in the area of :) ca :) ,cambridgeshire or hertfordshire please let me know!!

Thanks

Kat Lady
OBOD Druid

Re: where can I post my question..?

Postby Kat Lady » 10 Aug 2008, 21:47

Hello Juniper!
Sometimes it takes a few days for someone to answer so the Pub was fine for your question.
If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.--Mark Twain

Return to “Q & A”