Meaning topic icons?

Having board problems? If you’ve read the "How-to"s and still can’t figure it out, post questions here and someone who’s been there/done that will try to answer you.
Spirit Bear
OBOD Bard

Meaning topic icons?

Postby Spirit Bear » 14 Jul 2010, 10:50

Next to the topics you have round or lightbulb shaped icons. Sometimes the edges are red or blue, with(outh) a red star, text is moving or not etc.
I wondered what it means. I tried to figure it out myself and thought it has something to do with active or not, new or unread posts... but when I checked the icons with wat was happening in the topics I couldn't find any pattern in it.

Thanks & Blessings,
:brnbear: Spirit Medicine Bear :brnbear:

“Every animal knows more than you do.”—Native American Proverb
≈✿≈ We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals ≈✿≈ ~ Immanual Kant ~

Image Image Image

skh
OBOD Ovate

Re: Meaning topic icons?

Postby skh » 14 Jul 2010, 10:56

Hi,

Topics in which you have already written one or more posts are marked with a star. Topics with unread posts are marked red. Both features only work when you're logged in. Normal topics have circle icons, any other icons mark special topics like stickies or announcements. I think the moving text means that a topic has been very active lately.

peace /|\
Sonja
I don't think anybody ever died thinking they loved people too much, or had too much joy, or made too much music.

Spirit Bear
OBOD Bard

Re: Meaning topic icons?

Postby Spirit Bear » 14 Jul 2010, 10:59

Thank you very much Sonja. Have a great day!
:brnbear: Spirit Medicine Bear :brnbear:

“Every animal knows more than you do.”—Native American Proverb
≈✿≈ We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals ≈✿≈ ~ Immanual Kant ~

Image Image Image

Return to “Q & A”