Druidcast - A Druid Podcast

Updates and new postings for the Order's DruidCast podcast. A place to discuss any topics from the show.

Moderator: damhbard

Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Frog
OBOD Druid

Re: Druidcast - A Druid Podcast

Postby Frog » 07 Mar 2011, 15:54

Hi Damh,
I was pleased to hear that you won't be extending the podcasts beyond the hour; I have a challenge fitting an hour slot in most times to listen to them.

My problem is simple - and it is a problem with all podcasts. It's the fact it's a single track of an hour length - so if the phone goes or I have to stop listening for whatever reason it isn't straightforward to get back to the bit I'd got up to. If I have a CD that is an hour in length I know if I stop I can just start again from Track XX and carry on. Is it possible to break up the monthly podcast into smaller "tracks" (say two podcasts each about 30 minutes or three at 20 minutes)? I can then fit in these excellent podcasts far more easily.

Blessings and thanks
Frog
"Don't look to the end of the rainbow for the pot of gold; it's already under your feet"
Enjoy this life. It would be a shame if we looked forward to the next, only to find we forgot the one before.

Image ImageImage
ImageI08; 2010 BS, SB; 2011 IL; 2011 BS
ImageSpeakers Corner, 2011

My spiritual blog: http://theblackcrane.wordpress.com
Bardic Inspirations (Stories/rambles): http://frog101.wordpress.com

Tallis Dracos
OBOD Bard

Re: Druidcast - A Druid Podcast

Postby Tallis Dracos » 01 Mar 2013, 02:24

I have begun listening to Druidcast and am hooked! I really enjoy the interviews and stories. I have one suggestion, I listen to the Druidcast on my smartphone while I am on the road for work. I have noticed that some of the interviews are hard to hear with the limited volume even with an exterior speaker. Sadly I am not so advanced as to have my truck hooked into my phone. Perhaps boosting up the volume on the recordings would fix this issue. Keep up the great work and thank you for all your efforts!

Blessed be,

Tallis Dracos

Return to “DruidCast - A Druid Podcast”