Borrowdale yews and suspected Druidic monument

A place to post stories, pictures, experiences and engage in druidic discussion of areas throughout the world that are considered to be sacred places. These may be ancient man-made structures, natural sites of great power and beauty, places of religious devotion, modern secular sites or individual private places that inspire awe and devotion.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Sciethe
OBOD Ovate

Borrowdale yews and suspected Druidic monument

Postby Sciethe » 22 May 2013, 18:50

Hi all,
finally finished this work, and we'd be really pleased to get some views. Very happy to discuss/debate. :)

http://www.druidry.org/library/sacred-s ... borrowdale

Blessings,
Sciethe
For in his morning orisons he loves the sun and the sun loves him. For he is of the tribe of Tiger. Christopher Smart

Kris Hughes
OBOD Bard

Re: Borrowdale yews and suspected Druidic monument

Postby Kris Hughes » 23 May 2013, 03:23

That was quite a read! I really appreciate all the hard work which went into this. I am particularly fond of Cumbria, so I found this very moving. Thank you!
"Your horse is your mirror." ~ Linda Parelli

My Blog http://www.godeeper.info/blog.html

Sciethe
OBOD Ovate

Re: Borrowdale yews and suspected Druidic monument

Postby Sciethe » 27 May 2013, 18:03

That was quite a read! I really appreciate all the hard work which went into this. I am particularly fond of Cumbria, so I found this very moving. Thank you!
Really glad you were moved. It takes a certain kind of mind to see past the facts, diagrams and argument to the soul of the thing. :shake:
S
For in his morning orisons he loves the sun and the sun loves him. For he is of the tribe of Tiger. Christopher Smart

Return to “Sacred Sites”