Oiseau Rock, Canada

A place to post stories, pictures, experiences and engage in druidic discussion of areas throughout the world that are considered to be sacred places. These may be ancient man-made structures, natural sites of great power and beauty, places of religious devotion, modern secular sites or individual private places that inspire awe and devotion.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
RedSky
Deceased

Re: Oiseau Rock, Canada

Postby RedSky » 02 Jun 2013, 13:46

Thanks! I'm beginning to look into the Caddo People for insight into the spirits of my locality.
I'd like to be familiar enough to at least speak their names, which may not have been heard here for a long time.
If I get enough nerve I may drive up 4 hours to where several hundred live now. I don't want to steal their religion,
I just want to honor the spirits of this place. I presume they are still here.

DebMc
OBOD Bard

Re: Oiseau Rock, Canada

Postby DebMc » 08 Jun 2013, 04:40

Gorgeous.

This landscape and the first people of Canada have such tremendous spiritual power/presence, don't you find? Not that the rest of the world doesn't, but the Old Ones seem younger and more lively here.... if that makes any sense??? :blink:

Blessings of the Garry Oak Ecosystem :)

Deb

Return to “Sacred Sites”