Moonhenge at Woodwalton (UK)

A place to post stories, pictures, experiences and engage in druidic discussion of areas throughout the world that are considered to be sacred places. These may be ancient man-made structures, natural sites of great power and beauty, places of religious devotion, modern secular sites or individual private places that inspire awe and devotion.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
hodekin

Moonhenge at Woodwalton (UK)

Postby hodekin » 12 Aug 2013, 07:36

Not sure if this is the right place to post this message, but it may be of interest to some.

Using 9000 year old Bog Oaks, a New Woodhenge has been built in Cambridgeshire within easy access to the main A1 road between Huntingdon and Peterborough.

I will be officiating at its opening dedication ceremony on the evening of Wed 21st Aug (Full Moon)...the ceremony starts 19.30 and will carry on till late

The Henge is on private land, therefore numbers will have to be restricted, but if any local Druid kin from the Huntingdon/Peterborough or surrounding area would like to come along, then please contact me at the following:

hodekin@aol.com

If you would like to attend, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST. There will be free food and refreshment + entertainment, so it is important to on this occasion to regulate numbers.

To give you some idea of what it's all about, Google 'Moonhenge at Woodwalton'.

In Faith

Hodekin

Return to “Sacred Sites”