the grove

This forum is for discussions of all aspects and efforts to nurture Gaia - from gardening to tree and herb lore: from husbanding the forests to environmental activism and planting sacred groves.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
deepwater

Re: the grove

Postby deepwater » 31 Dec 2008, 15:26

thanks for your kind words,,any loss is painful and thankfully this one is short lived as i have part of him here with me now and will fix an area for him in the grove and introduce him to her this spring,, concerning the grove ,,as i am still learning to open myself to the harmony in that spot and the moods i feel and the thoughts that form in my mind lend me to think that many many groves were or are still connected all over and there are many ppl connected to a grove ,,they may or may not know or understand the connections and i was seeking guidance from others that were connected,if they in fact knew they were connected, but i know we are a vital link in the chains of emotion that travel between groves ,it feels like a pulse ,there is much more than " old magic" developing so to speak its a spirit or soul awakening feeling its a pull like i have never felt before,, whispers and dreams the dreams are important,,dreams you can smell and taste in ,,anyway she is asleep now and im trying to make sense of what it all means to me ,i hope there are several ppl out there that have opened their minds to a grove or will try and that will be a help to me ,thanks again for your kind words
Through my eyes you still see,, Through my heart you still live ,, For as long as i have breath you will sing,,Thanks Mom

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 23 May 2009, 15:21

The grove is alive and well and singing,,i can hear her hundreds of yards away now,,i need to talk to her to ask her a question for one of our members and ask if i can place the ashes of a friend near by
Through my eyes you still see,, Through my heart you still live ,, For as long as i have breath you will sing,,Thanks Mom

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 25 May 2009, 00:01

The ashes of my friend were welcomed into the grove and silence was all i heard,,after 1/2 an hour the grove asked me what my question was ,,i guess she knew or felt i had a need,,i know i did not expect her answer ,,but asked and answered ,,she is happy im there and i hear her sing at night so i dont have to be with her everyday but she can call or i can just go see her,,the planting is done and several sprouts are up from last month,,there are hundreds & hundreds of lady slippers all over the banks and along the stream and hundreds of red trilliums in the marshy area along the brook and white and blue violets,,wild strawberries,,i think the grove is smiling and breathing deeply over what she has done,,i asked her about the wild morels and she said ,,in time in time

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 19 Jul 2009, 02:37

I'm trying to get a handle on the sounds and sights the grove shows to me and sometimes i get the feeling of a heavy weight is on me as well,,in the last 2 months i have been out to the grove lots of times even when its raining , I cant stay long because i have to work but i have been shown other places that are ..nothing at all and other places that are under water and high up,,and faces of ppl random faces even my own face shows up and the water is often dark and cold looking,,the singing changes to a low almost growl and i feel as if im to be whipped ,,My offerings are always accepted ,,last week it was wild red raspberries and mushrooms on a plate of crows feet,,Last night it was mint tea honey and blue berries raspberries and bird seeds,, The grove is wanting seeds more ,,all kinds of seeds,,I just dont know,, this grove thing is getting hard,,just trying to match my thoughts to the sounds is exhausting ,,what could it all mean,,,,I'm going to start writing things down so i can match them up ,,like words or pics to what sounds ,,tomorrow is sunday so i can be gone all day and i can take a camp chair and food and just sit it out ,,if there are any suggestions im open

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 26 Jul 2009, 15:40

Well ,,nothing is to written down at the grove ,, i can explain what im feeling and seeing or hearing but thats about all some is still sacred to the grove and some thoughts are just a blank like im not allowed to see yet,,im still getting faces lots and lots of faces and mine pops up all the time,,i have been asked to find a helper ,,so i guess ill look around close to home and see,,its kinda confusing with all the head pics the dirty water piles of dead people and empty fields and the heavy feelings and the insistence for more seeds ,,i guess ill start looking

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 29 Jul 2009, 09:23

another friend is gone and now he walks in a greener forest,, now and forever he will be missed in the one he never got to see with me up here

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 05 Aug 2009, 02:44

so,,how many more do i have to endure,,how many more have to die,,will this never end am i to be the last ,,,why?,,what does all of this want from me ,,haven't i given enough and taken as well,,when will you be happy I've given all i have now im empty i have no one left to bring to you,,you know im writing this and i want an answer,,no more singing and no more pictures in my head,,if your not going to talk to me like before im out of here ,,, chew that over for a bit

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 10 Sep 2009, 01:39

Well question after question was answered,,and i was told i am to be what i am ,,saterday i returned from the hunt and sunday i took ripe black berries black tea with honey and fresh sliced bear heart on birch bark to the grove,,I was told i was what i was to be and i am a hunter and that is what i am ,, i felt such a heat run through me as i entered and a pressure push me down but i stood up and now im being called to serve her and she feels heavier in the air now and feeds me energy as much as she consumes while i sit and see her mind,,is there any one out there that sees or feels any of this anywhere out there,,you have the books and can remember things i dont im not a subscriber or a devout follower and i cant remember 2 days ago so what does it do what does it need from us or from you and whats with all the damn seeeeds

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 14 Jan 2010, 10:14

And the faces and the confusion I saw has begun,,The grove has not gone to sleep yet she still breaths and the deep snow keeps me away but I see the faces and destruction,,When you feel the push,, push back untill you feel the pull ,,find your grove and enter sit and wait open your mind and see your feelings,,Mother earth is going to take a deep breath soon and you must be near your grove to hear it

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 25 Jan 2010, 03:09

For more years than I can remember I was being shown the ways of the natural world by my grandfather,,I learned he believed he was a druid from his fathers father father,,His belief in me was very strong and I felt the way he felt about the natural world,,there were many times I felt very uneasy being around him when I saw or heard him do or say something but it usually worked out that what he did or said was for a reason,, I just spent the better half of a day listening to the Mongolians throat singing,, I came across the sound in an off chance video and its the same type of low primordial growling that the grove sings to me at times,, For 2 years now I have tended to an area and have been energized by the Grove in a physical and mental way,,I went back in the woods to day with the wife and dogs and the grove sleeps,,Have any of you heard or felt the tones like the throat singing,,Its very close to the sounds she sings to me

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 14 Feb 2010, 06:21

I have been away far too long ,,my apologies,, I have been working and trying to stay close to the grove and with some of our snows its been hard,,This is the first year she did not sleep ,,or maybe it was the snow was not deep enough to cover her voice,,several weeks ago I was reading about some other cultures several weeks ago and came upon the mongols and their throat singing,,I got such a shock,, many of the sounds I hear are the same,,I guess I have some traveling to do on line and back into the woods,,Some of the sounds make me feel very sad and alone

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 18 Mar 2010, 23:59

Yesterday the wife and I walked around picking up acorns that had cracked and started to sprout,,We picked up over 60 and with a stick planted them along the trails and down through the berry bushes,,There were thousands of them all over the trails and nothing ate them,,The deer we had are almost gone because of the last 2 winters of over 6 feet of snow and the coyotes,, Coyotes killed 2 deer not 200' from my back door,,2 or more of their hides will grace my shed this year,,The grove did not sleep much this winter like the last 2 and I heard her sometimes when it was above freezing ,,I found a web site a few months back about the Mongol throat singing and when I heard it I looked out my window to the grove so I wonder if I should take a tape of the singing to her,,She makes many of the same sounds only longer,,I think this is the year I ask to put in an alter on one side ,,We shall see,,The earth quakes will slow a bit and than several big ones again

Dryadia2
OBOD Druid

Postby Dryadia2 » 19 Mar 2010, 14:51

Thank you for the updates, Deepwater! :shake:

Peace and Blessings,
:dryadia: /|\
I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than any city on earth - Steve McQueen

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 20 Mar 2010, 00:04

You are welcome my lady,,All thoe a gloomy post it is what I saw many many months ago and I also saw more last month and it is going to happen again soon,,This has been a major influence on several groves allowing them to awaken,,Even the air tastes diffrent to me now,,Stay you away from the sea and its islands and be not in any cave seek the old stands of trees,,

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 24 Apr 2010, 03:04

Its been many weeks and the grove is still at a low warbling song,,she has shown me many things that have happened and I feel the shift of destruction going south now,,we have become a great burden to this world and there will be a great cleansing,,I see not the sea rising but the land and it on fire and a great crack will form and the ocean will fill it and the land will rise up and fill the sky,,this song I hear is a song of death but its not for us its for the earth and its a waiting for the birth so it can sing and be ready for the growth of new lands,,those of you the few that feel the pull and push go to your places and open your hearts and minds to the sights the groves have to share

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 09 May 2010, 20:36

Many mine explosions eruptions and quakes have happened in the last few months and the gas that drives the earth is moving the fire has come and the ring will open ..This is but the beginning and old places long forgot will awaken soon and be awake once more and rule the world..Gather yourselves and make true your hearts minds and beings..The Father The Mother will gather only those they feel belong so be ready ..Gather stores and make ready weapons to guard the Groves..there is no more singing at the Grove where I sit..Just a low growling sound and all dark

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 13 May 2010, 09:19

We had to have Ben put down yesterday..It was quite sudden for the wife to have such a wrenching decision to make while I was at work..Ben has been by my side many times while sitting in the Grove and often slept on its mossy steps..He will be missed

Dryadia2
OBOD Druid

Postby Dryadia2 » 24 May 2010, 19:39

Sorry for your loss, Deepwater.
For Ben :candle:
For you :hug:

:dryadia: /|\
I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than any city on earth - Steve McQueen

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 24 Oct 2010, 15:46

Thank You ,,I tried to post a huge update but it got lost so ill try smaller ones

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 24 Oct 2010, 15:56

Its been a very busy 4 months,,We had to cut several dozen more trees down,,Mostly big white pine 80 to 120' feet tall but the home is now out of reach in case of a wicked storm,,All the oaks and beach fared well with only a few broken branches and scuffed trunks,,Some smaller trees were crushed but will be used to heat the shed this winter,,The tops from the pines was used to fill in and cover the wounds made by the bobcat when pulling out the 60 or so logs to be cut into lumber for the wife's shed and the many bat boxes I plane to build ,,I got the huge wall out front finished with the help of my brother and a neighbor all the back fill is done and huge boulders moved,,The driveway is done enough and the parking places for the cars is finished and I made the 2 gravel pads,,3'X3' for the bee hives that will be place in the spring

Return to “Greening Gaia”