Trees and Groves

This forum is for discussions of all aspects and efforts to nurture Gaia - from gardening to tree and herb lore: from husbanding the forests to environmental activism and planting sacred groves.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
curcumambulation

Trees and Groves

Postby curcumambulation » 30 Jan 2012, 06:05

The trees have urged me to give this to you; they are the authors of this knowledge not me. I am merely the messenger.

Trees are a duel elemental; they exist in the air and the earth elements simultaneously.

In my area I've observed primarily the Juniper species, a very sacred tree with many magical as well as herbal, medicinal and edible uses. The Juniper holds powerful cleansing and purifying energies; it helps ward off negativity and dark forces. I use it every time I go hiking.

Under (or below) there exists an elaborate network of roots, to me the most lovely, beautiful and intrinsic part of the tree... but of course I'm a Capricorn so I would feel as such.
They grow very slowly and therefore time is a completely diffident thing to them. As they send down their roots the process is so slow that to them they are working in a fluid medium i.e. the earth becomes something like water. This is the same with the gnomes who use the root systems as a medium to cross between the two planes; from within the earth to the surface of the earth. What this creates is two cone shaped patterns, one above the ground and one below. You can visualize this by taking two cones and placing them small point to small point one will face up and one will face down (keep this in mind for later).
When you plant trees in a circle they become connected energetically their roots should just touch each other, not too much though. Above, the limbs of the full grown tree should also just touch, overlapping about 6” to 12”. Through this a vortex is created above and below. Now take your cones and reverse them fat end to fat end, you’ve just balanced out the energies of each tree although each member of you grove still has its original “point to point” cone shape. Note: this does not change at all. By working together as members of a grove your trees connect through this new vortex medium throwing out their original vortex patterns in a spiral around the main vortex, if done right this can reach the infinite. This energy spirals and looks like the double helix; on a flat plane it is an energy wave (this is far more intrinsic than I care to explain). [Edit: I forgot to add the following] This crates a double cone i.e. one above and one below with the root/branch vortices going up spiraling around the outside surface vortex as well as the under ground vortex. This creates a powerful egg like shape, this is important because it is the shape of a spirit body. [end edit]
This main vortex holds tremendous energies through which Druidic magical practices (incantations, evocations, invocations, etc.) are increased a hundred fold.

There is much, much more to this beyond just the trees but, trees are the most powerful medium to use since they are alive and have memory.

This is it for trees and groves given as an encyclopedic introduction.

Warning! This info will cause harm if used in publications without giving credit to the authors. The authors are: the trees themselves, the ancient Druids, and the infinite.

Blessed be loved ones.

Would you like to know the origins of Druidity?
As the atavistic-adamantine, I bring forth the quintessential and irrevocable predication of sublime intervention toward the dissemination of the pernicious class that has inseminated itself upon the spiritual, to irrevocably bring it to inevitable end.

mark the compost elf
OBOD Ovate

Re: Trees and Groves

Postby mark the compost elf » 30 Jan 2012, 13:48

Can i ask why you asked what a tree is and why a grove in your other thread if you already had an idea?

We can be intricate, please do explain fully and not suggest that we will not follow your meanings?

Go on - should be interesting to see another's beliefs :yay:
From decay comes growth, fungal or otherwise. All stages of death are filled with life and life to be. Creation is made up of ugly beauty that is gorgeous to those who can feel as well as they can see.

curcumambulation

Postby curcumambulation » 30 Jan 2012, 19:03

You asked a direct question, I shall give you a direct answer.

I’m an empath so I know that, through my experience, time does not truly exist. We live in a complex, paradoxical and symbiotic reality. To me the past and future are one thing; the same thing being an omnipresent moment. Trees seem to feel the same way. It is through this conception that I see spirits, talk to trees, connect to the environment and have a telepathic relation to my animals… for this they always end up dying on me. A friend of mine told me when my last dog died that it was because I had developed him so well in just 5 months of life that he was ready to reincarnate as a person. He died at noon on a summer solstice during; if I remember right it was a full moon, or close to it.
I contacted a good friend who is a Pipe carrier (a character who is a Native American spiritualist) gathered a small group of mostly in-tune or psychic friends as well. We buried him in the center of what is to be a Medicine Wheel on ground that was sacred to the ancient peoples who inhabited it ( this goes so far as I know to about 10,000 years ago in our time, to a time when the inhabitants of the land where white giants. These giants are also somehow related to my ancient European ancestors. I know this from personally meeting them. As well it was sacred to the more modern Native tribes who dwelt on the land in this area. I’ve checked all this out with other intuits empaths and psychics).

It is in my star chart to be whom and what I AM. I’m a teacher, a bringer of knowledge, and a progenitor of instilling greater awareness to the human family. It is also in my stars to be very skeptical because as a youngster I was easily taken advantage of and used by others, for my ideas as well as empathies. This is important because it helped me realize that not every one was out for the best of humanity, nor did they care the same way I did.
I grew up in Colorado City as an FLDS “plig kid” so all my experiences where attributed to the devil. And I was deemed a threat to the society… which I certainly became, but in a good way. The people are being freed which has been my psychic intent (to create/mould reality through mental or psychic means) I am very powerful and solid in who I am and why I’m here. Playing emotional games with me is worse than playing them with “God” so to speak. No one can put me through more than I’ve already been put through.
For this I detest authority that asserts it power through the abuses of others. For this reason I presented my self as I did in my former thread; to make sure that the main body of people here mean well. By doing this I created an emotional base-response that was directed at me by the members of OBOD that I could process as an empath to determine who and what the community means as a whole. It kept me up all night for a couple of days (very taxing and draining in fact). This is important for me to do in order to accomplish the purpose for my being here. You can not expect me to act any differently than I have.

Mark, I’m glad you came back to talk to me. Thank you! I may stick around longer than a month after all.

May we all walk in the light without shame fear!
As the atavistic-adamantine, I bring forth the quintessential and irrevocable predication of sublime intervention toward the dissemination of the pernicious class that has inseminated itself upon the spiritual, to irrevocably bring it to inevitable end.

Aynfean
OBOD Bard

Postby Aynfean » 30 Jan 2012, 19:24

I'm new here, so please forgive me if this is out of place or out of line.

You seem really abrasive, like you're just dying for someone to contradict you so you can pick a fight. My impression of the intent of the boards here is a place to gather and learn and discuss in a tolerant and accepting environment. Your presence here seems to be with the opposite purpose.

I make no statement as to the validity of your knowledge, only that the manner in which you chose to impart it is very off-putting and in many ways arrogant and therefore likely to be dismissed.

mark the compost elf
OBOD Ovate

Postby mark the compost elf » 30 Jan 2012, 19:33

I will always give alternative thoughts a chance if they are willing to be questioned.

Please before you continue, i have a few questions though relating to your first post i hope you do not take offense but there are some issues i would take;

1 - trees are living and dynamic, as such they will only overlap within the allotted measurements for a relatively short period - would you advocate pruning? would this in your eyes stiumulate the flow / hinder it.
2 - what species of trees? a mix etc?
3 - in different areas trees will grow to differnt forms, many will not create an egg shape at all, let alone one approaching upturned opposing cones.
4 - which tree species tells you this?
5 - you say that if done right 'thjis can be infinite' - if tiome and reality does not exisit in a linear fashion, but to you is a coherrent and dynamic moment, would infinity not have already been reached.
6- you seem to be suggesting that not quoting 'the trees said so' would have dangerous implications, what are these and why?> from what i have read, you have suggested nothing that has not already been suggested by others. I can follow all that you havew said, yet i cannot see the danger nor the need for the dimensions stated. the infinmite can be reached in many ways.

As to your later post, i have known a few empaths and similar that have not caused the death of those around them. Perhaps if you are burning too brightly you might be burning out those around you. Would it not be more compassionate to control your abilities more to prevent the untimely perishing and potential suffering of those around you.
Being able to harmonise with others and other critters should mean that you can enhance their lives as well as reduce them if you so wished. You also say that you expected not to be here for more than a month, perhaps, if this is a regular occurance, i could suggest a moderation of you tones and methods, if many find them pompous or irritating, perhaps you need to harmonise with us more, you may even be able to harmonise beyond one hundredfold if lucky then....

You promised the origins of the druids as you see it, i am curious as to how your mind works. Do tell.
From decay comes growth, fungal or otherwise. All stages of death are filled with life and life to be. Creation is made up of ugly beauty that is gorgeous to those who can feel as well as they can see.

curcumambulation

Postby curcumambulation » 30 Jan 2012, 23:50

I'm new here, so please forgive me if this is out of place or out of line.

You seem really abrasive, like you're just dying for someone to contradict you so you can pick a fight. My impression of the intent of the boards here is a place to gather and learn and discuss in a tolerant and accepting environment. Your presence here seems to be with the opposite purpose.

I make no statement as to the validity of your knowledge, only that the manner in which you chose to impart it is very off-putting and in many ways arrogant and therefore likely to be dismissed.
Hi Anyfean
Thank you for your reply. I'm new here also so your post as far as I'm concerned is absolutely valid.
I thank you because you have assisted me in seeing my self in a different way; in ways I've so far been kinda blind to. I can see more now why I was led to this site; it is to see myself from others eyes. I now have the ability to know myself better -- to master myself more fully and start the arduous process of change. I've really been wondering why I was inextricably drawn to engage in this space with you all. I harbor no ill intent here, I was led here for much the same reasons as the rest of you I assume.
I'm certainly not arrogant, I know I'm no better than any one else on this planet. In fact I usually feel quite inferior most the time. Being who I am growing up in the FLDS was extremely difficult for me... I will spare the details but its left me with plenty of challenges which I accept open heatedly as a medium to strengthen my self spiritually.
Thank you, and others for allowing me to better my self by engaging with you in this space. I am really just a pitiful human in many ways and I know it.

Anyfean, I feel that you are a passionate, loving and caring being of light and the stars are moving in your favor. Be strong in whats to come.

curcumambulation

Postby curcumambulation » 31 Jan 2012, 08:28

As to your later post, i have known a few empaths and similar that have not caused the death of those around them. Perhaps if you are burning too brightly you might be burning out those around you. Would it not be more compassionate to control your abilities more to prevent the untimely perishing and potential suffering of those around you.
Being able to harmonise with others and other critters should mean that you can enhance their lives as well as reduce them if you so wished. You also say that you expected not to be here for more than a month, perhaps, if this is a regular occurance, i could suggest a moderation of you tones and methods, if many find them pompous or irritating, perhaps you need to harmonise with us more, you may even be able to harmonise beyond one hundredfold if lucky then....
I would hope I'm not that bad off, I don't see myself "hurting those around me" these things happen through natural circumstances. I feel you've taken me wrong on that. They chose to die at the time they did for good reason; I've loved them very much, blessed them, became one with them, learned to communicate with them, did the best I knew how. Was I perfect no did I make mistakes yes, I loved them and treated them the very best I knew how.

" if this is a regular occurance, i could suggest a moderation of you tones and methods, if many find them pompous or irritating, perhaps you need to harmonise with us more"
I suppose I'm here to learn just that. I'm really not like that. I do the best I can with what life has given me.

Well, I'm sure glad I'm worse off than everyone else on this forum... Truth is I really don't care what anyone else thinks they don't know me and don't have the right to judge me. In fact I see it like this: I am a mirror reflecting back their own idiosyncrasy's and I invite them all to take a look at themselves in that. I have admitted to my peculiarity's -- I don't see anyone else doing that; just judging; pointing fingers etc. YOU ARE WHAT YOU JUDGE!
I have been a slave so I know what it is to truly be free. Truth is you know nothing about me therefore you have no right to judge, Judging does not create peace, it is not throwing yourself in the way of battle, it is creating one... sorry but this is what I feel. Come down on me and judge away... I will continue to praise your greatness and forgive your weakness's because that's who I am. I will call a spade a spade.

I sense that their are allot of very compassionate and understanding people here. but I also sense a certain amount of hubris (pride) as well. So I ask what kind of druids are you? Where is you desire to act out of wisdom to lower yourself in the face of diversity; to act as though the problem may lay in yourselves as well as someone like me. My imperfections are yours. where is your loving compassion; your peace making skills; your understanding; your desire to benefit all those around you to create peace? Where is your humility; your integrity in love? I will answer your questions. You will answer mine as well. If I sound sure and firm its because that's how I see a druid as being. I am my own sovereign master and I have no other masters before me. If we cannot be sure in who we are then we may as well give up and die.
I'm a firm believer that we see ourselves in others and the things we don't like in others are what we must overcome in ourselves. Keep finding fault and you will be at fault. I speak only truth (as I see it) and truth is the most powerful force in nature.

If this is too much for everyone I will leave this site respectfully and never return. I will thank you for your interactions and love you all for who you are. I've seen many beautiful people on this forum who I fully love.

Mark, I will answer your questions later I get to go to sleep now.

May we all master ourselves in a good way.

Aynfean
OBOD Bard

Postby Aynfean » 31 Jan 2012, 15:57

I don't think people here have been harsh in their judgements. I've seen people with similar tones receive far harsher treatment on other boards. As I mentioned (and you so wonderfully accepted) your tone is very confrontational and abrasive. I think the people here have been gently pointing that out to you, as you mentioned perhaps the moderation of your speech is why you are here?

To be honest the flip in your approach is confusing. You seem to graciously accept the input and then lash out, protesting that the harsh and pompous tones are really a reflection of us rather than of yourself. I don't think anyone here was attempting to set themselves up as your master, that's certainly not been my experience here.

I know for myself I'm not trying to judge you, however I know that sometimes we don't always realize the way in which we come off to others. How we present ourselves, the tones used and the way they are interpreted by and large can be opposite to what we intended. So it was a friendly comment meant only to aid - I'm sorry you do not see it that way.

curcumambulation

Postby curcumambulation » 31 Jan 2012, 21:09

Aynfean, I've taken a very close look at what you've said and I feel your right.
I was way too tired last night to have any buisness posting here. At least now I know I've been ignorant I can now see I have some work to do to be a more pleasant person.
I'm going to the mountains to be with the trees and talk to my animal helpers look at some of my past that' obviously hindering me.

I would like t re-propose this idea of trees in another thread when I get back; to start over. I feel I deserve a new start here. I don't know who to ask about this but I would apreciate it. Thank you!
I said in another thread "I will say I love mark for being their to represent those things in my past that hurt me, its allowed me to overcome some things; to see myself in ways I have not been able to yet."
I'm off to the mountains to heal.

Zylah
OBOD Ovate

Postby Zylah » 31 Jan 2012, 22:14

Well, I'm sure glad I'm worse off than everyone else on this forum... Truth is I really don't care what anyone else thinks they don't know me and don't have the right to judge me. In fact I see it like this: I am a mirror reflecting back their own idiosyncrasy's and I invite them all to take a look at themselves in that. I have admitted to my peculiarity's -- I don't see anyone else doing that; just judging; pointing fingers etc. YOU ARE WHAT YOU JUDGE!
I have been a slave so I know what it is to truly be free. Truth is you know nothing about me therefore you have no right to judge, Judging does not create peace, it is not throwing yourself in the way of battle, it is creating one... sorry but this is what I feel. Come down on me and judge away... I will continue to praise your greatness and forgive your weakness's because that's who I am. I will call a spade a spade.

I sense that their are allot of very compassionate and understanding people here. but I also sense a certain amount of hubris (pride) as well. So I ask what kind of druids are you? Where is you desire to act out of wisdom to lower yourself in the face of diversity; to act as though the problem may lay in yourselves as well as someone like me. My imperfections are yours. where is your loving compassion; your peace making skills; your understanding; your desire to benefit all those around you to create peace? Where is your humility; your integrity in love? I will answer your questions. You will answer mine as well. If I sound sure and firm its because that's how I see a druid as being. I am my own sovereign master and I have no other masters before me. If we cannot be sure in who we are then we may as well give up and die.
I'm a firm believer that we see ourselves in others and the things we don't like in others are what we must overcome in ourselves. Keep finding fault and you will be at fault. I speak only truth (as I see it) and truth is the most powerful force in nature.
Try to read this in the way I intend it; I am not speaking in anger or rejection, but in honesty. My intention is gentle, though honesty by its nature is hard at times for us all.

You ask where our qualities of compassion, peace-making, humility and so forth are. I would answer, they're all over this board; where have you actually looked? This board has been a source of strength, support, and comfort to me throughout some of the most difficult, painful times of my journey. You seem to think that because you are not receiving replies you would like and/or believe you deserve, therefore we lack these qualities. Why do you assume the problem is with us? You look for specific responses in reference to yourself which to *you* would indicate humility, compassion, etc; when you do not get those responses, you imply we lack these qualities.

Consider this fact: humility manifests in as many different ways as there are individuals. To me, humility is knowing myself for who I truly am; the weaknesses and the strengths, denying neither. I'm not completely humble yet, because I have not fully understood my own motivations yet. I am humble in many areas, however; I know many of my weaknesses and many of my strengths, and I try never to misrepresent either of them.

You rightly say that we have no right to judge you as a person, not knowing you; but please allow me to point out some issues here:

1. No one here is judging you as a person; what we do judge are your words. Not only do we have the right to judge your words, we have the responsibility to do so as rational beings who are able to engage in critical thinking. When I called you on what I perceived as your pompous tone in another thread, I allowed for the possibility that I was wrong, since it is notoriously difficult to perceive subjectives like inflection, tone, expression, and therefore intent over the internet. That is why we try to speak as plainly as possible, to avoid as many misunderstandings as we reasonably can. Failures, misunderstandings, and wounded feelings are inevitable, but we attempt to minimize them.

2. You are doing what you accuse us of doing; you are judging us. You come into our midst a stranger, and immediately claim authority to speak for the trees and the Ancients. Some of us do not see the world in this way at all; others do, but we hear and see them for ourselves in our own ways. When and if I share what I feel the trees have spoken to me, I do so in a sharing way - *not* a teaching way. Your personal spiritual gnosis or experience is never something you should expect others to base their beliefs or actions on; they must and should have their own. You can respect and value the insights and experiences of others, and I believe that is vital to a healthy life; but you cannot model your journey through life after someone else's. Sharing is helpful; dogmatism is not.

You claim that you know, love, and understand us because you're an empath. Yet you've already proven that you actually know nothing of the real people here; you speak only of yourself and what you have endured, never considering the fact that each and every person on this board has been and continues on a journey of his or her own.

You are not unique in having suffered. There are many threads on this board that tell stories of terrible suffering endured by our members. You are also not unique in having learned through your experiences. Everyone here has gained a particular, individual wisdom along the path they travel, and we can [ideally] all learn from one another. Take the time to understand the people here before you rant and rave over our failure to embrace you as some kind of teacher.

Understand: we do not minimize your journey; I am sorry for the pain you've been through, and I know from my own experience how difficult it is to endure injustice, especially as a child. Nonetheless, you must prove yourself capable of teaching before we are willing to learn from you; you must prove your 'empathy' before we accept your assertions of compassion or love, and you must prove your wisdom before we will embrace it.

You proclaim that you are your own master, and will accept no other; that is well and good. We applaud you for that. At the same time, however, you expect us to acknowledge you as a sort of master - despite your vehement denials of this. You claim you were 'sent' and 'destined' to teach us, etc., based on your star chart and other mystical sources. We make no judgment of this with respect to your own private understanding of yourself, but when you expect us to take these things as credentials, you're in for disappointment. I do not acknowledge your star chart as having any relevance to my life; nor do I expect you to acknowledge my mystical experiences in the deep places of meditation as an authority in *your* life.

You hold forth on your beliefs, which is fine, and expect our acknowledgement, which is also fine in the context of this board, but you also ignore the actual real people to whom you address yourself - and that is not fine. You seem to actually not know that we have our own path, quite apart from you or what your ideas of us are; you have no idea where our real journeys take us, and base your judgments of us solely on your claim to empathic ability - which, I must say, is not at all in evidence. You seem only to have empathy or sympathy for yourself. In an effort to engage us, you tell us what you yourself would wish to hear - not what is actually pertinent or meaningful to the real people on this board.

An empath could disengage from the self; you have not yet arrived at that stage of your journey, by what I can see here. I do not discount what you believe to be your purpose in life; but often we can be so eager to reach the point of completion that we skip over the difficult parts of actually getting there. This happens to all of us, and I am not pointing at you to shame you; I have had abundant embarrassing moments of arrogance, pomposity, insecurity, anger, and just plain stupidity on this board. If I can see these things in others, it's because I recognize them from long familiarity.

This is pretty much what I expected would happen. Our failure to embrace your ... teachings ... has caused you to resort to defensiveness, sprinkled liberally with transparent attempts at emotional manipulation. The reason we point these things out to you is not because we think ourselves better than you are, but because you are demanding a response we cannot give you, and we are offering - each in our own way - an honest explanation as to why that is.

You are welcome here, to share your insights and experiences with us as an equal; but you are not, and will never be, greater than an equal to the rest of us; no one is welcome to lord it over anyone else. We don't do that here. Despite your continued protestations that you are not arrogant, your posts are full of a desire to be recognized as an authority. This comes from a root of insecurity; you must deal with that insecurity before you can possibly be ready to help others.

I wish you every blessing as you continue on your life's journey - whether you choose to continue with us here or not.
Where the forest murmurs there is music: ancient, everlasting.
- Fiona MacLeod

"I cannot speak well enough to be unintelligible." -- Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

Aynfean
OBOD Bard

Postby Aynfean » 31 Jan 2012, 22:28

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

curcumambulation

Postby curcumambulation » 01 Feb 2012, 23:55

I will go through this subsequently paragraph by paragraph appreciating your gentleness-straightforwardness and honesty. First I need to explain a little about myself, please don’t let this deter you, I need to be about me because I am going through a healing process at the moment.

As I approached my engagement on druidry.org I was visited by one of the falcon people, a very beautiful being. My falcon friend was low to the ground flying slowly just to the north of me I called to hem/her (a system of whistles I’ve developed to talk to the winged people) he/she came from the north just to the east side, passed to the south of me and circled around me once then, started a slow ascent to the south west spiraling higher and higher till almost out of sight. This is very significant to me; the falcon person as well as the directions. Jan, 29 the day before my last post on this thread another or the same falcon person stopped me as I was just leaving to work, he/she came from the north stopped to land on a power pole just in front of me about 50 feet. I got out of my car called to him/her, he/she took off flew just to the east did a half arch and spiraled up just to the south west. I knew immediately this had to do with my experience here on druidry.org. The full meaning of this I can’t say, I feel its still playing its self out.
The winged people are there to assist me in my journey and the falcon, a very special member of the winged family, has come to aid me in what I’m going through here on druidry.org; to assist me in this healing journey I’m now engaged in. Your self Zylah and Mark are a huge part of that, directly connected to my falcon friends. I immediately knew this as the second falcon person landed on the pole in front of me. The spiraling up to the south west represents my need to ascend above and beyond the stifling effects of my abusive past. I’ve already done a tremendous amount of healing in the years past; I know now its time for me to engage in the next level.

As I was in the wilderness yesterday I came to the conclusion that things are exactly as you’ve described them above. Afterword I went to a friend, she is a natural healer; a message therapist and energy worker. I did some emotional processing with her and visited for a few hours. I then visited a family member and asked her about how I come off to people; she clarified what I’ve heard here. I then discussed ways how to over come these quarks/setbacks in my personality. So its not just you people here. I feel they are more grateful for my current healing journey more so than anyone here. They have been very patient and understanding over the years. But they know allot more about the extremities of my abusive past so they have been patient and kind through it all.

My desire in sharing is this to hopefully inspire others to do the same for themselves; to hopefully over come these things in them selves; to recognize these functions and how to subvert them.

To answer you I will fallow you paragraph by paragraph, I will assume people will be able to fallow along. I don’t want to quote every one of them individually. Forgive me if this is improper, I don’t and haven’t spent allot of time on forums.

I don’t expect any certain replies since I cannot asses how people will take what I have to say. I was responding to my past abuse/abusers I feel rather than directly at you people on this board, I know it came across that way; brain washing, hypnosis and ritualistic abuse are tricky things to overcome or even to recognize. I see now that a huge part of this process is and has been to cause me to lash out against them (the abusers) but directed toward those who mean me well. This is instilled into me by the abusers to keep me from receiving benefit from others (through hypnosis etc). My cousin last night told me “we’ve always tried to help you but you’ve always lashed out at us”. I see now that everything I’ve accused you of is really directed at them (the abusers); their perpetrations.

I agree with everything in this section and I feel much the same about myself as you’ve described about yourself.

Reply to 1.
I again, was talking to those in my past. My desire is to also minimize those things.

Reply to 2.

I’m guilty of that and get to learn from my mistakes. You sharing this has assisted me in seeing myself clearer; to understand my purpose in a greater capacity. Sometimes it’s difficult to put these things into practice; to change ones habits. I will do my best to fallow this advice.

I realize fully well I’m not the only one to have suffered. I met people while I was living in Mexico who had life much harder than I ever did, I also saw kids in the villages of Alaska that had it so bad it traumatized me for quite some time just having witnessed it. I am about learning in life as interdependent beings this includes the plant, animal, insect, fish, bird, and all other life forms. We are all one; all connected.

I get to practice being vulnerable being my own master I get to embrace my vulnerabilities and not hide from them. This again was lashing out at my past; an innate need to guard myself from being taken over again. I was a slave most of my teen years; worked for 12-16 hours a day without pay while being treated like a beaten dog-person (I state it this way because I see all life as being no different than how I would view myself or another person).
In agreement with you I must say: I firmly believe that the only ones any of us will ever have control or power over is our individual self’s all else is an illusion and a lie. I know now I was sent here not to teach any of you but to have and engage in a profound healing experience. Through this I hope to benefit many others; to be an inspiration toward the betterment of all my brothers and sisters in the human family. These are the things that are in my heart. I hope to learn from the sharing of your meditations and higher experiences.

I will make strenuous efforts to my brothers and sisters of this board to recognize them in their greater capacities; to acknowledge them as free individuals; to assist in raising them up to their highest potentials as I would expect the same from each of them. My empathic ability’s are generalized toward the overall sense I’m receiving from this entire board, not just those with whom I’ve communicated. If I don’t seem to have full respect for those on this board please, anyone/everyone let me know for it is not my intention to put myself above anyone.

I accept all your explanations.

I’ve only seen myself as equal, I’m coming to the realization that I’ve been acting partially from my heart (my true self) and partially from my hypnotic torture. The good things I’ve said are my heart, the other is the usurper of my soul who I get to throw out; to leave behind [me] as a learning experience with which I get to grow from.

Please understand the good things I’ve said leading up to this post, are who I truly am, the other things are what I get to leave behind.
Like I said I will do the best I can to fallow this wisdom. I may revert back at times, point this out to me but please allow me the room to grow; which you of course already have.

Zylah I’m awed by your wisdom and insight, it truly is an inspiration. Thank you for being an intricate part of my healing journey.

I’m still surprised that Mark’s replies spawned such emotions in me… oh well there are no mistakes and all things are meant to be for the better. If it had not been I would not have learned anything nor would I have had the chance to better myself… I guess it is time for me to move past much of it. I look forward to becoming a better person.

May the turnings of the seasons bring good tidings to us all.

deepwater

Postby deepwater » 12 Mar 2013, 23:06

I found all of this interesting
Through my eyes you still see,, Through my heart you still live ,, For as long as i have breath you will sing,,Thanks Mom

Return to “Greening Gaia”