Monastic Order of Holy Ceridwen

This forum is for discussing all aspects of Druidry as a spiritual path.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
skepticskitchen
OBOD Bard

Monastic Order of Holy Ceridwen

Postby skepticskitchen » 03 Feb 2016, 22:02

The Order of Holy Ceridwen is open for membership. You can check us out at http://www.holyceridwen.org we also have a fundraising page at gofund.me/holyceridwen

The OHC is a Ceremonial, Contemplative, Mendicant Order based off of Benedictine spirituality. It is non-hierarchical, and non-dogmatic.

Full membership is available only to OBOD members who have completed at least the first 25 Gwersi of the Bardic Grade and they must make a commitment to continue through the Druid Grade, but we have an Oblate program which is open to the general public...OBOD or not.

We do not charge an initiation fee, no membership dues, and you're not required to buy anything to become a member. All the OHC needs is your commitment to a contemplative path. The only other requirement we have for members is that they must perform at least 8 hours community service each month, exceptions can be made for workaholics who never have any time but even they must perform at least some community service. Community service can be almost anything. From tree planting, to parklands cleanup and maintenance, to serving at your local soup kitchen (that's what I do) service is a widely varied concept with us as long as you're working to make a noticeable difference in your community.

Come visit our online home and visit with us a while. I'll be glad to answer any questions that anyone has.
Yours in the Peace of the Grove,
/|\ Colley y Bara

Davin Raincloud
OBOD Ovate

Re: Monastic Order of Holy Ceridwen

Postby Davin Raincloud » 04 Feb 2016, 04:29

Good luck and congratulations for getting this going.

It looks great.

I'd almost join but I'm not a 'monk' type right now, and more witchcraft orientated.

But I can admire from afar.

skepticskitchen
OBOD Bard

Postby skepticskitchen » 04 Feb 2016, 07:46

Good luck and congratulations for getting this going.

It looks great.

I'd almost join but I'm not a 'monk' type right now, and more witchcraft orientated.

But I can admire from afar.
You could always become an Oblate
Yours in the Peace of the Grove,
/|\ Colley y Bara

kresta
OBOD Bard

Postby kresta » 05 Feb 2016, 14:28

Skeptic, I can't see the site.

It seems that you have either only 'bought' the domain without the website or you haven't connected the website to the address. I'm familiar with the Wix platform (I managed a few websites myself), if you need a hand let me know :hiya:
Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see,
one chants out between two worlds - "Fire, walk with me".

Return to “Discuss Druidry”