Please help...

Important board announcements, news of upcoming events of potential interest to our members, FAQs, and a place to ask for and receive technical help with board features.
Forum rules
Your guide to important information about this message board. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Hosts: Art, Selene
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
ravenfolk

Please help...

Postby ravenfolk » 12 Jun 2010, 21:47

Hello,
I am new and I think I am a little lost when it comes to navigating my way around. I am looking for the Christian Druid Forum. It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks! :where:
~~~Oran Mor~~~Edgewalker~~~

river otter

Re: Please help...

Postby river otter » 12 Jun 2010, 22:23

Hi Ravenfolk :hiya:

you will find it in the 'the spirit journey section', but you need to ask Seeker or Katsu to give you access before you can read the posts. I think the other admins can also give you access (but I am also new so also finding my way round)

I just found a post one of them made on a topic and sent a message, there is a icon to click on that says 'PM'

hope that makes sense

River Otter

ravenfolk

Re: Please help...

Postby ravenfolk » 12 Jun 2010, 22:33

Hey River Otter,
Thanks for the help. I'll see what I can do... :bye:

ravenfolk
~~~Oran Mor~~~Edgewalker~~~

Return to “The Field Guide”