Changing shipping address.

Important board announcements, news of upcoming events of potential interest to our members, FAQs, and a place to ask for and receive technical help with board features.
Forum rules
Your guide to important information about this message board. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Hosts: Art, Selene
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
Branflakes
OBOD Ovate

Changing shipping address.

Postby Branflakes » 10 Oct 2012, 21:26

Not precisely sure if this is the right subforum for this...

I was wondering how I might go about changing my shipping address for my gwersi?

Wolfdance
OBOD Bard

Re: Changing shipping address.

Postby Wolfdance » 10 Oct 2012, 22:27

IIRC, when I did this I just notified the office. That e-mail is office@druidry.org.

Selene
OBOD Druid

Postby Selene » 11 Oct 2012, 01:46

Wolfdance is right, Branflakes--just write the office and let them know.
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Aphritha
OBOD Bard

Postby Aphritha » 11 Oct 2012, 16:17

Oh good...I just had to do this...glad to see I did it right...

Aphritha
OBOD Bard

Postby Aphritha » 24 Oct 2012, 15:26

Its getting late in the month and I haven't received my gwersi yet. I'm afraid the office didn't get my change of address switched in time and shipped it to the wrong address. Due to the violent nature of which I was forced out of the old place, it isn't really safe to go back and check the box. What should I do?

Selene
OBOD Druid

Postby Selene » 25 Oct 2012, 02:21

I'd write the OBOD office again (office@druidry.org) and ask to which address they were sent. If they went to the old one, explain the situation and see how you can get another packet sent to your correct address.

Just FYI for newer members who may not know how things work around here, we who manage the message board aren't part of the OBOD office team (a bunch of us are in the USA and one is in Germany—I thnk only one of the message board team actually lives in the UK) so we don't have any first hand information on how and when the course packets are sent out, etc. We may know the answer to your questions but more often than not, we won't. So it's always appropriate (and quicker!) for OBOD members with any questions concerning the distribution of the course or to keep your contact information updated, etc., to write the office first. You may not get an immediate response, but you almost certainly will hear something within a week. If not, don't hesitate to write again—things get lost in cyberspace sometimes, and the office staff have lives that sometimes take them away from their desks for a while, just like everyone else does. :)
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

willow_girl

Postby willow_girl » 03 Feb 2014, 07:01

Good to know, as I need to change my mailing address tomorrow! I never received January's gwersi, so after I get my P.O. Box number from the post office tomorrow, guess I'll be seeing how to go about getting them! Mail service has been really off and on for me for some reason, and this isn't the first thing to go missing or simply not be delivered. Lucky me.....not like I need my vehicle registration, new credit card, or my gwersi!!!! Hoping the P.O. Box solves the problem :where:

Return to “The Field Guide”