Subgroups - Signing Up

Important board announcements, news of upcoming events of potential interest to our members, FAQs, and a place to ask for and receive technical help with board features.
Forum rules
Your guide to important information about this message board. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Hosts: Art, Selene
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
Mabon
OBOD Bard

Subgroups - Signing Up

Postby Mabon » 25 Dec 2012, 22:29

Greetings!

Could someone please let me know how I get approval to join the GLBT usergroup and also the usergroup for Writers? I've tried to sign up to both but am getting nowhere thus far.

Blessings,

Mabon

Selene
OBOD Druid

Re: Subgroups - Signing Up

Postby Selene » 26 Dec 2012, 05:37

Hi, Mabon,

Send a PM to craigen with your request for GLBT. I'll put you into the Writer's forum.
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Mabon
OBOD Bard

Postby Mabon » 26 Dec 2012, 13:06

Thank you :)

wicky

Postby wicky » 24 Nov 2014, 09:09

Could someone please let me know how I get approval to join the GLBT usergroup and also the usergroup for Writers? I've tried to sign up to both but am getting nowhere thus far.

Selene
OBOD Druid

Postby Selene » 07 Dec 2014, 01:50

Wicky, I'm sorry I missed seeing this until now. For the GLBT Forum, send a PM to craigen and ask him to add you. For the Writers' Forum, here's the thread people post to when they want to join: viewtopic.php?f=282&t=32037&start=40, but I'll go ahead and add you now. Do be sure and read the agreement, though. Thanks.
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

MoonPryderi
OBOD Bard

Postby MoonPryderi » 29 Jun 2015, 01:53

i am puzzled about this as I did sign up and am now in the Writers Group (i am told) but all i see is a list of members and no actually posts. Can anyone tell me where it is?
Moon Pryderi

"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world .... Buddha"

https://dreamingpath.wordpress.com

2017Image

Return to “The Field Guide”