Next meet?

Important board announcements, news of upcoming events of potential interest to our members, FAQs, and a place to ask for and receive technical help with board features.
Forum rules
Your guide to important information about this message board. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Hosts: Art, Selene
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
MattUnsworthuk

Next meet?

Postby MattUnsworthuk » 29 May 2013, 10:11

Hello I wish to travel to the next meet in Glastonbury but I do not have any details of the event. Where can I find this information? I'd love to come!

Matt
Matt Unsworth

Bracken
OBOD Druid

Re: Next meet?

Postby Bracken » 29 May 2013, 11:57

Hi, Matt.
There's a lot going on in Glastonbury that's OBOD related. There's a fairly constant stream of events, I think. I'm always seeing things advertised. Which meet do you mean exactly, and I'll see if I can help you.

MattUnsworthuk

Postby MattUnsworthuk » 30 May 2013, 08:26

I have been told of a Gathering in Glastonbury on the 8th-9th of June. I have sent someone from the OBOD to find out more but not had a reply as of yet. I really want to come down. If you have any more information please let me know. All information of any event is much appreciated :)

Matt
Matt Unsworth

Bracken
OBOD Druid

Postby Bracken » 30 May 2013, 11:23

Aah, ok Matt. Yes, that event is going on.
It is limited in number and usually sells out really quickly, I've been led to believe. Most of the event is for OBOD members only, but not all of it, so it is advertised to OBOD members through a direct mailing in your gwersi envelopes.
I see that you've recently joined the Order so maybe you just missed that mailing, but if you contact the office and ask them, they'll be able to tell you if there are tickets left.

E-mail office@druidry.org with your request, because there might still be tickets. It's worth checking.

Also, you might consider joining the members-only area of this board. All the info you need is here...

http://www.druidry.org/board/dhp/viewto ... =240&t=479

If you need anything else, just shout.

MattUnsworthuk

Postby MattUnsworthuk » 31 May 2013, 10:03

Thanks a lot Bracken I have emailed them and hopefully I shall receive a reply soon. :) I will go over to the members only bit now also.
Matt Unsworth

Bracken
OBOD Druid

Postby Bracken » 31 May 2013, 11:32

Great. I'll see you there, and hopefully see you in Glastonbury.

Return to “The Field Guide”