Meeting interest?

Important board announcements, news of upcoming events of potential interest to our members, FAQs, and a place to ask for and receive technical help with board features.
Forum rules
Your guide to important information about this message board. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Hosts: Art, Selene
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
LadyKatlinel
OBOD Bard

Meeting interest?

Postby LadyKatlinel » 17 Jul 2013, 19:22

I live in Auburn California and am far from the nearest Grove. If anyone else is in this area, I would be happy to host a meeting so we can connect. Is there interest in such a thing? Town wise, I'm near sacramento, Roseville, Grass Valley...
Eternal student of life
Druid of the Bardic grade

Selene
OBOD Druid

Re: Meeting interest?

Postby Selene » 17 Jul 2013, 19:31

Lady Katlinel,

If you're an OBOD member, you may have better luck with this in the OBOD forums. For access, see http://www.druidry.org/board/dhp/viewto ... 47&t=30632.
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

alicenancy

Postby alicenancy » 12 Nov 2013, 05:53

A wise Druid sat me down and told me of a place where bards could go and explore the arts, music and verse. A place where a visitor could try crafts and play musical instruments that normally would not be within his grasp. A place of peace and of love, where everyone was welcome. A place where the only currency was creativity.

Michael C. Page
OBOD Druid
Location: In my dreams I'm Crooning at the Burgh Island Hotel

Postby Michael C. Page » 12 Nov 2013, 16:07

A wise Druid sat me down and told me of a place where bards could go and explore the arts, music and verse. A place where a visitor could try crafts and play musical instruments that normally would not be within his grasp. A place of peace and of love, where everyone was welcome. A place where the only currency was creativity.
Welcome to the OBOD Board alicenancy. :shake: Make yourself at home and if you have any questions just shout. :D

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions,
perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Let him step to the music he hears,
however measured or far away."
- Thoreau

My harp was sacrificed to the Honorable Snarg.

Victory
OBOD Bard

Postby Victory » 20 Dec 2015, 23:48

I'm in California too, San Luis Obispo to be exact. There does not appear to be any groups around me. I have even contacted some of the ones that I could drive to within 2 hours, but they told me to go somewhere else, didn't seem to interested in me.

aaron
OBOD Ovate

Postby aaron » 21 Dec 2015, 02:32

Hi there,
We live in Auburn and would love to get together. :yay:
Send me the details.
Aaron

IsabelC
OBOD Ovate
Location: Northern California, WAY above the Bay Area in in the Great Sacramento Valley

Postby IsabelC » 22 Feb 2016, 00:50

Aaron
I sent you an email...
And this our life, exempt from public haunt, 
finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything. I would not change it. -Shakespeare
ImageImage

Return to “The Field Guide”