login/log out

Important board announcements, news of upcoming events of potential interest to our members, FAQs, and a place to ask for and receive technical help with board features.
Forum rules
Your guide to important information about this message board. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Hosts: Art, Selene
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
Bard van Baerloo
OBOD Ovate

login/log out

Postby Bard van Baerloo » 09 Dec 2013, 13:13

Must be my unfamiliarity with everything related to computers, but it happened to me now a little bit to much that i wrote a text for the forum while i am logged in, but when i want to submit i have to log in again. Result; all the text gone. Please help me with this!
If i have done but little good, i trust i have done less harm.
Samuel Pickwick, Esq. G.C.M.P.C.

Gwion

Re: login/log out

Postby Gwion » 09 Dec 2013, 13:57

Perhaps it's still part of the ongoing website problems. I'm still unable to log in via Google Chrome for example though, if this posts, Internet Explorer will let me do so.
"Had I lived I might have been clever" - from the traditional ballad "The Bonny Bunch of Roses"
Some songs https://soundcloud.com/gwionssongs https://soundcloud.com/sthomason-1
Some Pictures http://gwion01.deviantart.com/

Bard van Baerloo
OBOD Ovate

Postby Bard van Baerloo » 09 Dec 2013, 18:11

Might be it, i try again. Thank's!
If i have done but little good, i trust i have done less harm.
Samuel Pickwick, Esq. G.C.M.P.C.

elementalheart
OBOD Druid

Postby elementalheart » 10 Dec 2013, 11:39

I had this for a couple of days after the board said it was back, despite repetitive deletion of cookies (board and laptop versions) and caches and everything else suggested.. I even changed passwords because it kept throwing me out on login, and that created even more problems as I had to do the whole palaver over again a few more times and I still can't find reply on some posts, notably the one describing the problems! But I am now able to post again, so fingers crossed.. Oh and if the "active posts" route doesn't work, sometimes it helps to go via individual boards and scroll, frustrating as that was - at least I've got active posts back now :D I was more lost than I expected without daily access to the board, as a sole practitioner it's my only connection - that and not having written to my mentor because I haven't done the things I thought I would be doing 3 months ago.. :oops:
Image Image Image

Selene
OBOD Druid

Postby Selene » 10 Dec 2013, 12:28

Could I ask those of you participating in this thread to be sure to post the issues you haven't been able to solve to the "Well, we're back" announcement that appears in each forum, please? (It's a global announcement so it is the same in each forum. It doesn't matter from what forum you post to it...all posts will appear in each forum so there's no need to repeat posts.) Here's the thread; I'll give multiple links for those who may lack reply buttons in some forums:

Hearthfire: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42938

The Philosophers' Roundhouse: viewtopic.php?f=226&t=42938

Bards forum: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42938
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Return to “The Field Guide”