I've been gone.

Important board announcements, news of upcoming events of potential interest to our members, FAQs, and a place to ask for and receive technical help with board features.
Forum rules
Your guide to important information about this message board. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Hosts: Art, Selene
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
Animal
OBOD Bard

I've been gone.

Postby Animal » 21 Dec 2014, 17:46

Yes, 'my mind was wandering like the wild geese in the West'.

Anyway, I've been away. It has been about a year since I was at all active with the Bardic material. After reflecting I've decided I would like to make an active effort to work through the Bardic material and be an active member of this community.

I'm just not sure if this is acceptable and if it is the best course of action to make this happen.

Any input from those who may know would be most appreciated!

Best, Sam
Wake up! The world's a mote of dust. Behold heaven's round mirror. Turn loose! Slip past shape and shadow, Sit side by side with nothing.

Catafonia
OBOD Ovate

Re: I've been gone.

Postby Catafonia » 22 Dec 2014, 10:16

Hello Animal :hiya:

You will find that many of us have 'taken time off' at least once through a course. This is quite normal and may even be necessary for you to work through other things in your life. I took quite some time to work through the Bardic course, pausing several times, and looking back, I can see how beneficial that was for me overall. So if you feel the time is right to take up your studies again, do so. You'll find a warm welcome back - and what a great time to (re)start, at the Winter Solstice!

In the peace of the Grove
Catafonia :smgrove:

Animal
OBOD Bard

Re: I've been gone.

Postby Animal » 22 Dec 2014, 14:19

Easy as that. Thanks Catafonia! :shake:
Wake up! The world's a mote of dust. Behold heaven's round mirror. Turn loose! Slip past shape and shadow, Sit side by side with nothing.

Return to “The Field Guide”