Need Black Tourmaline. ;)

The practices of Druidry promote healing and rejuvenation, using spiritual and physical methods in a holistic way to promote health and longevity.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Templetree

Need Black Tourmaline. ;)

Postby Templetree » 14 Feb 2013, 23:34

Gotta go see Rose tomorrow in Healing Earth in Llani & get some black tourmaline. many anger been coming to me lately. hurting heart. it blast me, hurts, sore. being still. just focusing on healing myself, on protection, on reaching out for help, so Ive come here to say Namaste, please help me stay safe. Ive been very shakey today & yesterday. Healing very much appreciated. very energy sensitive. organising lots of sacred prayer dance gatherings to grow prayer energy for Transcendental Awakenings. Massive love to all of you. Caz Templetree. xxxx

Return to “The Healing Sanctuary”