Can't find general meditation sub-board

This Forum is dedicated to the Druidic search for the underlying meaning of life, the unifying nature of our common humanity, and our interconnectedness in the search for truth.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
JamesNewell

Can't find general meditation sub-board

Postby JamesNewell » 27 Feb 2014, 17:25

General meditation skill is the foundation for rituals and other practices, but I haven't found a general meditation discussion sub-board.

Jim

DaRC
OBOD Ovate

Re: Can't find general meditation sub-board

Postby DaRC » 28 Feb 2014, 15:07

Hi James - There isn't a general meditation sub board as such.
There are sub-forums, for OBOD members only, during the various teaching phases (Bards, Ovates, Druids) that OBOD offers and within these there are threads on specific OBOD practice, which includes meditation.
Most dear is fire to the sons of men,
most sweet the sight of the sun;
good is health if one can but keep it,
and to live a life without shame. (Havamal 68)
http://gewessiman.blogspot.co.uk Image

JamesNewell

Postby JamesNewell » 28 Feb 2014, 18:46

Out here in a remote mountain valley, it simply wouldn't be possible for me to become a participant in your group rituals. It is possible that I detect your minds a little, but I'm not sure because more often than not, I'm not accurate.

Nevertheless, I would like to contribute something if I can. Out of each dozen things I try to contribute, you might find one or two to be useful. So I will just discuss ideas on the various message boards, unless of course, you don't want me to.

Jim

Aphritha
OBOD Bard

Postby Aphritha » 01 Mar 2014, 03:44

So I will just discuss ideas on the various message boards, unless of course, you don't want me to.

Jim
Discuss away! You've got some interesting things to say.

Return to “The Common Quest”