past Druid lifetime

This Forum is dedicated to the Druidic search for the underlying meaning of life, the unifying nature of our common humanity, and our interconnectedness in the search for truth.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.

past Druid lifetime

Postby JamesNewell » 09 Mar 2014, 22:05

Things are developing fairly quickly, especially with the current almost war between the US and China in the ocean near China, and the US military exercises in Eastern Europe. I don't know whether or not anything will come of that. However, there are hints that over 2000 years ago, the Roman invasion of England was a bit traumatic for Druids.

From a pattern of interests I have, I think I was probably a Druid wizard more than 2000 years ago. There were of course very few real wizards among the Druids. However, I don't remember enough to help you to return to the original, and in fact, I don't think that would be necessary if I could. I have an intuitive feeling that you are doing an excellent job with what you are building now. You don't need me.

Naturally, wizards are always desperate and willing to try anything reasonable to protect everyone in the community they are in. I feel confident that if there are future problems, you guys will rise to the occasion and do an excellent job. Not only are you sincere, but you have about 2000 years extra history to refer to for ideas.

Return to “The Common Quest”