two visions

This Forum is dedicated to the Druidic search for the underlying meaning of life, the unifying nature of our common humanity, and our interconnectedness in the search for truth.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
druidinthemist

two visions

Postby druidinthemist » 04 Dec 2014, 14:35

Several years ago I had a vision. I was standing in a field. Children, women and men were running through this field being chased down by men on horseback. These men had long spears and were slaughtering everyone. In the background behind these people was a small grouping of round shelters with thatched roofs all ablaze.

A few days ago I had a vision. I was a child amidst a group of children. There was a Druid instructor with us. He told us to go into the forest, find a tree, and wrap our arms around it. He said the spirits there would lead us to the solitary Sacred Oak somewhere in the middle of the forest. He walked and watched over us as we followed his directive.

Return to “The Common Quest”