Joyous Forebearers

This Forum is dedicated to the Druidic search for the underlying meaning of life, the unifying nature of our common humanity, and our interconnectedness in the search for truth.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
kodytillotson

Joyous Forebearers

Postby kodytillotson » 15 Sep 2015, 05:05

Hello all! joy and health to your thoughts!

I have written a family book, a book of kin if you will. At the same time I want to make it widely available to everyone. I speak about the Celtic people only a little bit, their over all wide-spanning culture a lot, and then various other things that all tie in together. I would like to leave a link to my book here, and also offer to send it over e-mail to anyone who wants it as a document file.

I hope someone enjoys the work!

https://joyousforebearers.wordpress.com ... bearers-2/

Heddwen
OBOD Druid

Re: Joyous Forebearers

Postby Heddwen » 15 Sep 2015, 10:12

Hello all! joy and health to your thoughts!

I have written a family book, a book of kin if you will. At the same time I want to make it widely available to everyone. I speak about the Celtic people only a little bit, their over all wide-spanning culture a lot, and then various other things that all tie in together. I would like to leave a link to my book here, and also offer to send it over e-mail to anyone who wants it as a document file.

I hope someone enjoys the work!

https://joyousforebearers.wordpress.com ... bearers-2/
Welcome to the board, kodytillotson!

Return to “The Common Quest”