The Eisteddfod season is now open

Quarterly competitions at Imbolc, Beltaine, Lughnasadh, and Samhain. Winners will be published in the OBOD Eisteddfod web pages.

Moderator: Earthwoman

Earthwoman
OBOD Ovate

The Eisteddfod season is now open

Postby Earthwoman » 23 Sep 2017, 17:08

Welcome to the 2017 Samhain/Beltane Eisteddfod season! I'd like to cordially invite you to submit your creative works: poetry, prose, song, dance interpretation, a performance of a one-act play, crafts, photography, recipes, triads, rituals, physical art, digital art--or any combination of these (for example, if you wish to sign an original poem in ASL, you may certainly do so; in this case, you'd want to provide subtitles). The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.

For the Eisteddfod guidelines, including category descriptions, important dates, and golden harp information, please visit Rancid's Eisteddfod Hints and FAQs here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10892&p=121203#p121203
If you have any questions not covered by the link above, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to seeing and/or hearing your creative works. Have fun! :yay:

Earthwoman
OBOD Ovate

Re: The Eisteddfod season is now open

Postby Earthwoman » 22 Oct 2017, 02:17

We have roughly 30 hours before the contest entry threads close for the season. If you're thinking of entering your creative works, please don't be shy. :o

Return to “Eisteddfod Competition”