Dudeism

A place for games, jokes and general clean fun and merriment
Forum rules
Please check any gloominess at the door and come inside where mirth and merriment abound! This is the place for games, stories, jokes, and general hilarity—just keep it clean, please, and remember, no deep, thought-provoking discussions allowed! Host: Heddwen
StormSnowSnake
OBOD Bard

Dudeism

Postby StormSnowSnake » 05 Nov 2016, 02:59

I was wondering who else became an ordained (Insert here) of the church of the later day dude. I had to because so many friends and even people I don't know think I look like the big Lebowski. Also I have been a fan of discordianism for many years.

Davin Raincloud
OBOD Ovate

Re: Dudeism

Postby Davin Raincloud » 06 Nov 2016, 00:54

Fellow Dudeist Priest here. I was active on their forums for a while, but the gimick wore a little thin after a while.

I try not to take things too seriously, but I suspect I have slightly more ambition than Jeffrey Lebowski.

cyd
OBOD Bard

Postby cyd » 06 Nov 2016, 03:22

Dudism is like when i go out on my Long board Paddle in on a nice chill small wave and just take it easy. :) :hug:

StormSnowSnake
OBOD Bard

Postby StormSnowSnake » 21 Nov 2016, 00:28

It's just a discordianism apirituality like the spaghetti monster cult that asks, 'have you been touched by the noodley appendage'

I found the principle dischordia to be more fulfilling and amusing. I think it started as a joke som suspect by Robert Anton Wilson

BEACH AND BEAR

Postby BEACH AND BEAR » 11 May 2017, 15:27

If the term DUDE is a reference to a Male figure, WHAT?? pray tell, is the female equivalent??? DUDETTE???
If you take something of value from a man,, you must replace it with something of value, R Ruark:

Return to “All Seriousness Aside”