Action Alerts Auto Prune - Please Read

Post information about Social, Environmental or Political action and activism topics that are appropriate to Druidry, from saving ancient sites and forests to civil rights around the world...
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Jingle
OBOD Ovate

Action Alerts Auto Prune - Please Read

Postby Jingle » 30 Jun 2008, 19:46

Because of the nature of the timeliness for activism for many Action Alerts, many petitions become out of date rather quickly. We have instituted a 120 day Auto-Prune, which means that any item that has not been responded to in 120 days, will automatically be deleted.

If your issue is ongoing or will last longer than 120 days for the petition, there are two ways to keep it from being deleted.

1) Respond to it with a "bump" post that gives another 120 days before it's up for deletion or
2) Ask a moderator of this forum to make it a "sticky".

If an issue has been resolved, or the petition deadline has ended, please post with the results.
If an issue that was a "sticky" has been resolved and is no longer needed, please notify a moderator of this forum to unstick it.

Thank you.
Last edited by Jingle on 30 Jun 2008, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit to make announcement
Light,

Jingle

ImageImage :ioho: :recycle:
2008 IL
2009 BS
---------------
Young and alone on a long road, Once I lost my way: Rich I felt when I found another; Man rejoices in man. ~ Hávamál
----------------
Avatar edited from http://www.hawkmountain.org - watching and protecting our magnificent birds of prey...

Return to “Action Alerts: What can YOU do?”