January '09 Seminar- Art Making as a Transformative Process.

Welcome to the Speakers' Corner, where members presented monthly seminars.

Moderators: Bracken, Oakapple

Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Bracken
OBOD Druid

Re: January '09 Seminar- Art Making as a Transformative Process.

Postby Bracken » 03 Mar 2009, 22:55

Hi Andeg, and welcome to the forum.

Bracken
OBOD Druid

Re: January '09 Seminar- Art Making as a Transformative Proc

Postby Bracken » 10 Aug 2012, 12:28

When the new website was created, all the images from this seminar vanished. I have just retrieved them from an old laptop and replaced them in the body of the text.

It really is months since we had a seminar. I wonder if anybody would like to work on one?

Susanne
OBOD Ovate

Postby Susanne » 10 Aug 2012, 13:36

Hi Bracken
Are there rules & regs for the seminar writing process? Also, is there a link to what seminars have been written or have parts of all been lost in the shift to the new website? (Thanks for replacing the images in yours! It's wonderful :) )
I'm sure if I dug around some I'd find the answers for myself but I'm just being lazy on this humid summer morning :grin:
Thanks!
Sue

Bracken
OBOD Druid

Postby Bracken » 10 Aug 2012, 21:10

Hi, Susanne.

First of all, here is the link to the Treasure Trove, which is where all the seminars live.

http://www.druidry.org/board/dhp/viewforum.php?f=326

They don't show on the front page, so nobody can ever find them unless they're in Discuss Druidry. We used to have one a month, but it sort of tailed off. I am wondering if it is time to reinstate the Speaker's Corner (the seminar series) as we have a good number of new, active members who might be interested in writing one.

A seminar needs to be of interest to the community here. That's it really, though if you would like to write one, there is a hidden workshop forum which has more specific details. If you'd like to contribute, we'd be really happy. Let either me or coldcell know and we'll let you in to the workshop.

And tomorrow I might just whip up a new advert calling for contributions.

Susanne
OBOD Ovate

Postby Susanne » 13 Aug 2012, 15:34

Thanks Bracken, an aptly named treasure trove! I have read a few of them in the past & look forward to reading the rest. :D
I have a couple of ideas incubating so perhaps as the year winds down & I have more "inside time".....I'll let you know.
Sue

Return to “The Speakers' Corner”