Knotwork & Celtic Art, Group Share

Show us your graphic talents, photos or multimedia creations. Expect critiques and suggestions.
Aeré
OBOD Bard

Knotwork & Celtic Art, Group Share

Postby Aeré » 12 Nov 2016, 02:47

Greetings all,

I wanted to make a creative circle for people to share their work, in whatever medium and at whatever phase they feel comfortable.

As for myself, I work primarily in watercolor and also teach creative workshops on technique and also life enrichment for seniors, exhibit solo and in group shows.

Inclusive creative circles help feed the vision and creativity of all, no matter a persons skill level, profession, or medium.
I wish everyone the best on their creative journeys. /|\

Best,
Aeré
aka Brenda
Attachments
Webfiredragon.jpg
Webfiredragon.jpg (199.89 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
"Truth and love are my law and worship; Form and conscience my manifestation and guide; Nature and peace are my shelter and companion; Order is my attitude; Beauty and perfection are my attack." - Wayne Kramer

Aeré
OBOD Bard

Re: Knotwork & Celtic Art, Group Share

Postby Aeré » 05 Dec 2016, 18:47

SalmonWIP.jpg
SalmonWIP.jpg (85.03 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Preparing the transfer today to get this guy on canvas. Hope to paint later this week.
"Truth and love are my law and worship; Form and conscience my manifestation and guide; Nature and peace are my shelter and companion; Order is my attitude; Beauty and perfection are my attack." - Wayne Kramer

Return to “Visual Arts and Multimedia Forum”