In order to access this forum, you must be an OBOD member and registered on this board. (Please note that OBOD memberships do not expire and there are no dues to pay to remain in good standing! If you were ever a member and received the monthly gwersi packets, you are still a member and eligible to join the members-only forums here, no matter how long ago you were working on the course.)
We are not tied into the Order's membership database, though, so you must verify your status by following the procedure below:
1. If you haven't registered an account here on the message board, do so now. Just click the "Register" link at the top right of the page and follow the prompts; in the “Confirmation of Registration” box at the bottom of the registration form, please enter the verification word for your grade provided to you in the letter that accompanied your first pack of gwersi. Click "Submit" when finished.
If you don't have the verification word, write email@example.com and I'll give you a code you can use to register.
2. You should immediately receive an activation link via email. (If you don't, check your spam filter.) Click the link to activate your account.
3. Once you have registered and activated, send an e-mail to OBODforumaccess@druidry.org and provide the following information:
- Your username on this board
Your real name (as registered with OBOD)
Your city, state/province etc., and country of residence or on record with with OBOD (specific street address is not needed)
If sharing gwersi with another member, that person's name and city
The OBOD grade forum to which you're requesting access (i.e., whichever you are currently studying—Bard, Ovate, or Druid)
The grade-specific validation word ("password") that appears on the letter* that came with your first packet.
- Bards: The first line of the first paragraph on the first white page of Bardic Gwers 3 (p. 55). Hint: it's a long sentence and the second word is "central." If you have the audio version only, quote the first line of track 1 of the CD that has the first 4 gwersi.
Ovates: The first line of the first paragraph of Ovate Gwers 1. If you have only the audio version, quote the first line of track 1 of the first CD.
Druids: The first line of the first paragraph of Druid Gwers 1.
FOR OTHER LANGUAGE EDITIONS OF THE COURSE
To gain access to these forums, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Include the information specified above and the password given to you in the letter you received at the beginning of the course.
Nederlands: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the Dutch language version of the Bardic course
Français: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the French language version of the Bardic course
Deutsch: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the German language version of the Bardic course
Português: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the Portuguese language version of the Bardic course
Ovaten: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the German language version of the Ovate course