Radio Druid

Post links of interest to Druids.
Forum rules
This forum is for providing links you think may be of interest to our members.

Commercial links are allowed only if the subject line starts with "COMMERCIAL: "

Anyone adding an inappropriate link, especially for those under 18 year old, as determined by moderators and administrators, will be banned from this board. No other warning will be given.

When posting a link, please give a description of what the link is and how it relates to druidry.

For any You Tube links, please also post the length of the video.

Please be courteous and remember that not everyone has a high speed connection. A four-minute video can take several hours to download on dial-up. Let this be a resource for all of us.
Alchemilla
OBOD Bard

Re: Radio Druid

Postby Alchemilla » 30 Jul 2009, 15:03

Thank you DJ Droood! :applause:
:acorns:
Aonaibh ri cheille!
(Taillear dubh na tuaighe)

Image :brnbear:

Ade Sundog
OBOD Ovate

Postby Ade Sundog » 30 Jul 2009, 21:26

Only just found this :oops: haha! Anyway i listened to it and dug it , any way of doing it as a podcast?
(or is it already one? forgive my dimness)
Cheerz
:sun:

Og - Ha - Be

Make Tea Not War :greenpeace:

DJ Droood
OBOD Druid

Postby DJ Droood » 30 Jul 2009, 21:30

Only just found this :oops: haha! Anyway i listened to it and dug it , any way of doing it as a podcast?
(or is it already one? forgive my dimness)
Cheerz
Thanks Wintersundog! The thing is, I have about 18 hours of tunes on a loop, so I don't think I could boil it down to a podcast...also, I am very lazy, and if it requires much extra work at all, it probably won't get done...I leave the polished podcasting to Damh. (which can be heard on RD, btw)

http://174.115.226.234:8001/listen.pls
2010 LI
2011 LI
2013 BS
12/10-Ancestors
"If organized religion is the opium of the masses, then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe."
Kerry Thornley

Ade Sundog
OBOD Ovate

Postby Ade Sundog » 31 Jul 2009, 19:39

Cheers Drude . No Worrids .

I particularly liked the ambient drone thing with the nature sound fx on it . Verily , in held twas in i . Groove on .
:sun:

Og - Ha - Be

Make Tea Not War :greenpeace:

DJ Droood
OBOD Druid

Re: WWW.KIRA-MEBEl.RU отзывы-отрицательные

Postby DJ Droood » 23 Sep 2011, 13:51

Купил в интернет-магазине htt//WA-MEBEL.RU 3 месяца назад диван получил гарантию 12 месяцев.
Yea, it is down for the moment, Karl...I am looking into some new technologies and hope to have the music streaming by Samhain or so...but thanks for the interest!
2010 LI
2011 LI
2013 BS
12/10-Ancestors
"If organized religion is the opium of the masses, then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe."
Kerry Thornley

DJ Droood
OBOD Druid

Re: Choosing Among the Mobility Scooters Available

Postby DJ Droood » 06 Nov 2011, 15:57

Setting up adventures is certainly an

fine art, undoubtedly. Sixty that hot
No, unfortunately RD is still down....rather than relaunch the Shoutcast station, I've been mulling over new formats and technologies...I do have dozens and dozens and dozens of really great original songs made by Druids that I would like to stream and share...hopefully I will get my crap together before the end of the year!
2010 LI
2011 LI
2013 BS
12/10-Ancestors
Kerry Thornley

RedKite
OBOD Ovate

Postby RedKite » 31 Jan 2013, 01:23

Yo Droood :yay:

Any further reports with the new RD. I can't seem to get my Streamripper add-on for Winamp to work any more, is there still going to be a way to listen to Shoutcast (RD) through Winamp?

Seeing as we didn't all blow up at the end of last year, I'm looking forward to the new RD...

Have a good year.......
Image Image
Who's been sleeping in my porridge?

DJ Droood
OBOD Druid

Postby DJ Droood » 31 Jan 2013, 03:44

:tiphat: :thinking:
Yo Droood :yay:

Any further reports with the new RD. I can't seem to get my Streamripper add-on for Winamp to work any more, is there still going to be a way to listen to Shoutcast (RD) through Winamp?

Seeing as we didn't all blow up at the end of last year, I'm looking forward to the new RD...

Have a good year.......
OMG...that was over a year ago....I had a good year...indulged myself in fun hobby projects and RD was at the back of my mind...but here is my issue....I have a nice back catalogue of druid-made tunes, but I stopped actively collecting awhile ago. They don't really suit a "podcast" format...I don't really have anything to "say", and there are some excellent Druid podscasts...I see a streaming loop as very 2003, and a fair amount of monitoring and collecting work involved....I've been looking for some RD Awen....waiting for an appropriate technology....thank you for remembering it and asking about it! hmmmmm
2010 LI
2011 LI
2013 BS
12/10-Ancestors
Kerry Thornley

Return to “Links of Interest”