Dog Abuse in Korea (READ ONLY)

Discuss and share stories and pictures, ask questions, seek and share knowledge about your animal companions and wildlife.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Lady Nimue
OBOD Ovate
Location: Avalon...upon my Dragon, journeying to Anglesey and the Isle of Merlyn

Dog Abuse in Korea (READ ONLY)

Postby Lady Nimue » 22 Feb 2007, 23:41

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, I am an ardent animal rights activist and supporter.
The issue I am writing of now, is a very important one, and I hope to bring this horror to the attention of all who read it.

Below is a link to an organisation called IN DEFENSE of ANIMALS. This group in addition to others, is addressing the dog abuse (and cat) in Korea. I have written the proper people with my signature, in hopes of lending my energy toward the abolishment of the cruelty.
I will allow the article to inform you, as it will do a much more thourough job than I.
If you feel called upon to act on behalf of this cause, the information to do so is available at the top of the page. Please know...I am not soliciting funds for this or any other organisation, I post this to educate in the hopes that petitions can be signed....any other contributions are the choice of the reader.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER:
The information and pictures on this site, are disturbing, but not terribly graphic. Unfortunately it is necessary, in order to educate the readers, about such atrocities. Please be advised prior to clicking on the link.

http://www.idausa.org/campaigns/korea/index.html
Lady Nimue-
Guardian of "MERLYN'S GROVE AT AVALON GLYN"...... a Certified OBOD Sacred Grove and Certified National Wildlife Refuge.
"I Walk with the Animals"

ImageImageImageImagegive vegitarianism a try!

Return to “All Creatures Great and Small”