Amazing Wildlife Photographer.. at 12 years old

Discuss and share stories and pictures, ask questions, seek and share knowledge about your animal companions and wildlife.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
AlainaFae
OBOD Ovate

Amazing Wildlife Photographer.. at 12 years old

Postby AlainaFae » 17 Mar 2014, 00:40

Came across the work of Ashleigh Scully, a young woman whom fortune has favored with resources, passion, and talent for visually capturing wildlife. From foxes to owls to deer, Ashleigh's inspiring photographs delve into the depths of these animals in a way not often seen by most people. I very highly recommend you take a journey through her flickr page images and read this short interview article with the photographer herself (links below). This quote from the interview really resonated with me and probably resonates with most people of a Druidic persuasion:
A lot of my photos are of animals showing emotion. I think if I can continue to photograph the expressions and behaviors of wildlife then maybe it can teach people to respect and appreciate the natural world more.
Ashleigh Scully's flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/awscully/page1/

United States Fish and Wildlife Service Northeast interview with Ashleigh Scully: http://usfwsnortheast.wordpress.com/201 ... years-old/
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people." - CG Jung Image

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Dysgwr
OBOD Druid

Re: Amazing Wildlife Photographer.. at 12 years old

Postby Dysgwr » 17 Mar 2014, 12:24

Wow!! :applause:

Incredible and inspriring pics
ImageImageIL 2013

OBOD Member formally known as Panoramix /|\

Alwin
OBOD Druid

Postby Alwin » 17 Mar 2014, 19:02

Fantastic! She has really got an eye for it!
2013 SB I • 2013 SB II • 2014 IL I • 2014 IL II • 2014 BS • 2015 BS I • 2015 BS II • 2015 SB • 2016 SB • 2017 BS
--
www.Lichtspur.ch
www.artflakes.com/de/shop/lichtspur

TristessaKC

Postby TristessaKC » 03 Apr 2014, 23:07

Simply amazing! I can't imagine the time and patience it must have taken to get these pictures.

I really liked the ones of the red foxes :D
Life is not about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain

Return to “All Creatures Great and Small”