Look Who's Coming for Breakfast -- A Samhuinn Pub Crawl

Herein are contained classic stories and other timeless threads penned by patrons of the Druid's Head Pub. To suggest additions, please contact the Moderator.
Rob

Postby Rob » 22 Oct 2005, 17:46

great story all very nice i hope to see you all at our non-eating dinner in the chat room the whole topic is some where in the pub
Almost anything you do will be insignificant but it is very important that you do it.
                                           Mahatma Gandhi

:trefoil:
you must be the change you wish to see in the world.
       Mahatma Gandhi

:trefoil:
The weak can never forgive, forgivness is an attribute of the strong.
                                Mahatma Gandhi

Donata
OBOD Druid
Location: Watching the seasons change in the woods at my home in Western NY

Postby Donata » 22 Oct 2005, 22:28

Donata, the DruWitch, shook her head and wondered if they'd ever really get back......

after all, as they should know, you don't release, banish, or get back by going sunwise. That's one of the few times you go widdershins. :shrug:

She looked around :where: and hoped she see her friends back again in the Pub, toasting their success with many mugs of mead! :mead:
In some mysterious and wonderful way you are part of everything. And in that same mysterious and wonderful way, everything is a part of you. ---Nippawanock, ARAPAHOE

If I destroy you, I destroy myself. If I honor you, I honor myself. --- Hunbatz Men, MAYAN ELDER

http://www.ChrysalisHeartCenter.com
http://www.Donata.ChrysalisHeartCenter.com

The Medicine Wheel: Path of the Heart (book available through Amazon.com)

ImageImage ImageImage

Dryadia2
OBOD Druid

Postby Dryadia2 » 23 Oct 2005, 00:05

Donata, the DruWitch, shook her head and wondered if they'd ever really get back......
after all, as they should know, you don't release, banish, or get back by going sunwise. That's one of the few times you go widdershins. :shrug:...
Hmmm, sounds like we'll just have to write Donata into the next Pub Crawl, to make sure we don't upset the balance of energy! :o :hug:

Peace and Blessings,
:dryadia: /|\
I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than any city on earth - Steve McQueen

Wolfwalker

Postby Wolfwalker » 23 Oct 2005, 19:22

Wolfwalker, sat up from his warm place by the fire, and howled down Chessie who dropped from the sky on her great leathery wings. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'll be off now. This was, after all only me projecting myself astrally through the time-space continuum! I'm really still connected to my mountain, or what's left of it, and must make myself ready to go with AnonyMoose for his journey into the Otherworld in a week..." He waved a paw as he said something in luipine, howled once to the Great White Wolf Mother, giver of all Peace, and leapt onto Chessies' back swifly rising out of sight in the clouds.
Back in the circle, Crow crossed out a few more lines in his notebook and sarted writing again...
Love people and use things, NOT use people and love things...

Return to “The Attic”