The Frequency of Life

Herein are contained classic stories and other timeless threads penned by patrons of the Druid's Head Pub. To suggest additions, please contact the Moderator.
Florence

Re: The Frequency of Life

Postby Florence » 08 Oct 2007, 01:23

Why animals????? What have you observed in Samhain-Halloween about animals? :where:
You've kept me thinking.......... :boggle:
Animals are so clever!!!!They perceive subtler things than the average human..I guess that's because their astral or emotional body is highly developed and they don't have to fight our logical mind which is so strong sometimes that we miss all of our hunches and intuitions.......
Watch the stars when you are homesick
Be a dream chaser no matter how things are
Search for Light when it's dark and cloudy
and be always happy at all events
because you're a manifestation of love
and peace is you birthright

luisa
OBOD Bard

Postby luisa » 23 Oct 2007, 21:05

I understand the universe as energy or spirit and we are made of this wonderful "stuff" that is becoming conscious of itself and growing and creating.

This is why Druidry appeals so much to who I am. What a magical circle, our life, the universe and our little planet.

I am a scientist (organic chemist) and I get really sad with some people’s idea that as a scientist I am part of that realm of people without a soul. A true scientist will keep an open mind and accepted the magical and the unexplained, the soul and the spirit.

If we can shape a water crystal with our thoughts (great research by Masaru Emoto) I can only just glimpse into the realm of all the magic we could do if we only but tried . I feel we need to connect to the source and stay connected. Druidry does just that…..for my soul :acornantlers:

At present I am a Bard, I believe in angels and spiritual guides (mine are dear old friends) and I am a Scientist.....
Long after people forget what you said or did,
they will remember how you made them feel.
Michael Port

ImageImageImage

Lady Nimue
OBOD Ovate
Location: Avalon...upon my Dragon, journeying to Anglesey and the Isle of Merlyn

Postby Lady Nimue » 24 Oct 2007, 01:39

Welcome luisa, to the Board and the forum.
You lent a wonderful perspective..thank you!
Lady Nimue-
Guardian of "MERLYN'S GROVE AT AVALON GLYN"...... a Certified OBOD Sacred Grove and Certified National Wildlife Refuge.
"I Walk with the Animals"

ImageImageImageImagegive vegitarianism a try!

Twig
OBOD Bard

Postby Twig » 24 Oct 2007, 06:22

It was when I studied science in college that I became fascinated with nature, and in fact, I can thank science for leading me to my sense of wonder and, ultimately, to my spiritual path.

Nice way to join the board, Luisa. Great post!
"...some part of me is tree." -- Stephanie Kaza (Buddhist author)

"It takes courage to live ordinary lives." -- Connie Schultz (newspaper columnist)

:awen: :terra: :seasons:

http://www.elephants.com

Florence

Postby Florence » 24 Oct 2007, 20:58

[quote]If we can shape a water crystal with our thoughts (great research by Masaru Emoto) I can only just glimpse into the realm of all the magic we could do if we only but tried . I feel we need to connect to the source and stay connected. Druidry does just that…..for my soul

At present I am a Bard, I believe in angels and spiritual guides (mine are dear old friends) and I am a Scientist.....

:shake:

I really loved your ideas !!!!!! I've always felt that nature makes me feel the Spirit and myself as a whole!!!!! :applause: and science IMO is not against believong in what we can't "see" I guess..look at the large number of things we tend to take as facts but in fact we'd never been able to see or experience them by ourselves!!!!! :hiya:
Watch the stars when you are homesick
Be a dream chaser no matter how things are
Search for Light when it's dark and cloudy
and be always happy at all events
because you're a manifestation of love
and peace is you birthright

Return to “The Attic”