Pub Crawl: Crow, and the last assignment

Herein are contained classic stories and other timeless threads penned by patrons of the Druid's Head Pub. To suggest additions, please contact the Moderator.
CelticDao
OBOD Bard

Postby CelticDao » 21 Oct 2004, 22:41

Oh, and Green Druid, I got those legs back from Ashes the Warrior King of the Universe and all Dogs, Horses, Brass Burros, and anything else that Vaguely Resembles a Dog. They're a bit gnawed on, but once they stop moving, he pretty much loses interest...

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness:
Namasté Y'all.
BrightWind

Image. . . . .Image
2005 IL . 2008 IL

Underground River
OBOD Bard

Postby Underground River » 21 Oct 2004, 22:55

No problem MC. I like being evil sometimes. :) I like pretending I'm somebody else. Thanks to everybody who made me so evil and really made me feel welcome in the story. I mean, seriously, a story isn't a story without a villain or at least some type of conflict. Ok I sound like an English teacher now which I'm not. :o
GD
I love you...
Je t'aime...
Ik hou van jou...
:ghug:

colm

Postby colm » 22 Oct 2004, 02:52

This was a lot of fun everyone. Thank you! I have never gotten to do anything like this and it was fun.

Colm

Caritas

Postby Caritas » 22 Oct 2004, 04:43

yes, indeedy it was fun! And I have a much better idea exactly how outrageous one can get with these now! You are forewarned.....(there's supposed to be spooky music playing when you read that)

:o

Blessings - and thanks! Caritas
It is precisely because our present life is so inseparably linked with desire that we must make use of desire’s tremendous energy if we wish to transform our life into something transcendental.  -Lama Thubten Yeshe

There are two ways to look at life. One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is. -Albert Einstein

Kat Lady
OBOD Druid

Postby Kat Lady » 22 Oct 2004, 10:47

This was definately fun, chaotic, but fun.

To all those that have never been involved with one of these before (or been dragged kicking and screaming into one...) 2 paws up! :paw: :paw: Well done!

And to Crow, thanks yet again for a rather interesting time. It is because of your energy and committment that these are so successful. This is the perfect way for us to practice our craft of story-telling without feeling pressured. Many lessons are learned here and the results, while they always have a through-the-looking glass feel to them, provide us with a sense of accomplishment.

Thus ends another chapter. Stay tuned for more rowdy adventures of the Foggy Duck Gang and friends.
If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.--Mark Twain

EarthWard

Postby EarthWard » 23 Oct 2004, 16:14

MoonCloud:
Once again, we have saved everyone from certain destruction without their knowledge.
ROTFLMAO!!!

That was classic!

:-)

Unikorn
OBOD Druid

Postby Unikorn » 24 Oct 2004, 02:22

Wow. I just wanted to say a big thankies to you all for entertaining me for weeks as this wonderful tale has unravelled! I have really enjoyed it and look forward to more ;)

:guinness:
We Chat Here - click to join us                  
Y Gwir yn erbyn Y Byd - Truth Against the World!
There is one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life - that word is LOVE
"My vision is of a larger world. A place where the gentleness and courage of the peaceful way has the power to stand against any tide”. Barry Brailsford MBE
ImageImageThe OBOD Druid College of Healing

Branbeith

Postby Branbeith » 24 Oct 2004, 03:32

Well done all! And thanks to Spirit Healer..(with a little help from the Karmic clause) ...Crow will be haunting these stories well...to paraphrase a quote from Weird Al's "Yoda"...

The long term contract I had to sign
said I will be making these stories* 'til the end of time...... :o

(In the original parody this word was "movies")

Return to “The Attic”