Reminder: I don't know who you are unless you tell me!

A forum for informal conversation and friendly repartee. Please join us at the fire, introduce yourself and receive a hearty welcome! :grin:
Forum rules
Welcome to The Hearthfire! This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines. Host: Heddwen
Note: this forum is set to auto prune after a thread has not had a post or been viewed for 60 days.
Selene
OBOD Druid

Reminder: I don't know who you are unless you tell me!

Postby Selene » 05 Oct 2017, 00:39

To new folks on the forum, and maybe some older ones who haven't noticed--I don't have access to OBOD's database, so the only way I'll know you're a member and what grade you're studying is if you write obodforumaccess@druidry.org and tell me.

It matters because (a) you're not getting the most out of the forums until you have access to the members' areas, and (b) on November 1, everyone who's not in either the Bards, Ovates, or Druids forum will have their account deactivated. So don't get left out--send in your access request ASAP! Here's the post with the procedure: viewtopic.php?f=345&t=47561
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

BreathingSince72
OBOD Bard

Re: Reminder: I don't know who you are unless you tell me!

Postby BreathingSince72 » 13 Dec 2017, 22:36

Hi Selene,

This may seem a bit off topic but I noticed we have a facebook group. How does one join that? My facebook email and my OBOD email are different although my first, middle, and last name are the same. Any suggestions?

Selene
OBOD Druid

Re: Reminder: I don't know who you are unless you tell me!

Postby Selene » 13 Dec 2017, 23:24

Hi, BreathingSince72,

The official OBOD members' FB group is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/OBODGroup/. There's a pinned post telling the procedure for joining--it's a two-fold process much like this forum--you send in a request to join and follow up with an email providing the information required to verify your membership.

I'd recommend sending the email right after you request access--apparently a lot of folks drag their feet on the follow-up and eventually the admin there has to clear out the requests for which no verification has been received.
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making few more."

OBOD Druid Religious Tolerance No hotlinks! Image Image

Return to “The Hearthfire”