Taliesin, Amergin, Fionn, and Jesus (similarities)

This is a forum for serious discussions and debate on Celtic linguistics and other scholarly topics regardic Celtic history and culture. Questions are welcome and those forum members who are knowledgeable in this field will do their best to provide questioners with accurate, verifiable answers or help them locate the answers for themselves. Opinions are welcome also, but it must be made clear that any unreferenced statements are the poster's own opinion and not necessarily historical fact. Be ready to cite sources for any assertions you may make.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
David Dalton

Taliesin, Amergin, Fionn, and Jesus (similarities)

Postby David Dalton » 24 Jul 2015, 03:25

You may be interested in my Salmon on the Thorns web page http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html on which I compare some past celtic pagan figures including Taliesin (Gwion), Amergin, Fionn, Myrddin and others, and some past major religious figures including Krishna, Moses, Buddha, and Jesus. (Some British figures might be Hu, Herne, and the Green Man?) I will elaborate on the Taliesin case on the Welsh subforum shortly.

Feel free to forward this to any scholars who might be interested in collaborating with me in this research. I am particularly interesting in finding out about any past figures who had a blue rose vision similar to mine early on Sept. 6, 1991.

David Dalton
St. John's, Newfoundland
(but I am from Lake View, on the Avalon Peninsula)

David Dalton

Re: Taliesin, Amergin, Fionn, and Jesus (similarities)

Postby David Dalton » 24 Jul 2015, 03:28

Oops, that should have gone to the Mythology and Lore forum I guess.

Return to “Celtic Studies”