Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's Shadowscapes Tarot

Subforum for the study of Tarot
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Sylph_24

Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's Shadowscapes Tarot

Postby Sylph_24 » 10 Jun 2010, 14:03

http://www.shadowscapes.com/tarot/

Hi folks,
For any one who's looking for a/would like a/collects new decks, I would like to highly recommend the Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law. Five years in the making, and another year after that before it was published, Stephanie's deck is one of the most stunning I have ever seen. She put a lot of time and thought into the project, and that shines through in her fantastic watercolours and the complex meanings.
Some highlights: XIII Death (a Phoenix!), the Queen of Swords (shown on the box and simply a stunning piece), and the Eight of Pentacles (deceptively simple).
If you are unfamiliar with the project, check out the link above! Stephanie has posted all the art on her site, so you can take a good look and see if its something you will enjoy. I discovered Stephanie's work when she had just begun the project, and actually cried a little when I finally got to hold the finished product in my hands. :cloud9:
Hope you enjoy!
"There's a storm heading this way. Even the weather sucks in my dreams. I feel so charmed. " - April Ryan, The Longest Journey
Image ImageImage
Please click and give my dragons some love. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sylph_24

Henrikke
OBOD Bard

Re: Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's Shadowscapes Tarot

Postby Henrikke » 23 Jun 2014, 16:31

I see that the link doesn't work any more. Here is the new one: http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cardsmain.php?suit=0

I use this deck, and it is beautiful and magickal. The images are so detailed, there is always something new to see. I adore it and highly recommend it. Take a look! :)

Return to “Tarot Study Group”