card by card study of Druidcraft Tarot?

Subforum for the study of Tarot
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Brân Gannaid
OBOD Bard

Re: card by card study of Druidcraft Tarot?

Postby Brân Gannaid » 01 Jun 2014, 06:19

I plan on doing a card study as well. i started something like it here a long time ago and i would like to start again only finish it this time
It looks like there were a good number of people interested. Since I'm the newest of newbies, I would love to have insights from those who have worked with them even a little while. Maybe you can be our guide, coyoteblack! :D
Soaring high on a wind current, I gaze down at the rugged shapes of the mountains and the shimmering water of the lakes, and thank the Goddess that I am Crow.

coyoteblack

Postby coyoteblack » 02 Jun 2014, 14:36

I plan on doing a card study as well. i started something like it here a long time ago and i would like to start again only finish it this time
It looks like there were a good number of people interested. Since I'm the newest of newbies, I would love to have insights from those who have worked with them even a little while. Maybe you can be our guide, coyoteblack! :D

You have an Awesome name . I think the group was started with a few cards already , also i did not buy the druid course ( not sure if I am a member or not)so I am not sure i can lead . All things considered if i can lead it I would not mind at all. i will include my personal email in my profile so I can be contacted easier.

Brân Gannaid
OBOD Bard

Postby Brân Gannaid » 02 Jun 2014, 22:35

You have an Awesome name . I think the group was started with a few cards already , also i did not buy the druid course ( not sure if I am a member or not)so I am not sure i can lead . All things considered if i can lead it I would not mind at all. i will include my personal email in my profile so I can be contacted easier.
Thanks! I had help with the translation from an OBOD Druid who knows the Welsh language!

This is a public section of the forum, so I think anyone can post here as long as they follow the guidelines. If you want to just jump in and get things going, I suspect those of us who have shown an interest will follow suit (bad pun!).
Soaring high on a wind current, I gaze down at the rugged shapes of the mountains and the shimmering water of the lakes, and thank the Goddess that I am Crow.

coyoteblack

Postby coyoteblack » 03 Jun 2014, 02:55

Ok I will start tomorrow around 6pm mst. are we thinking one card per week starting with the minor arcana or Majors first? it is also fun to try one number but for all suits like the 4 of cups, wands, pentacles , swords.

coyoteblack

Postby coyoteblack » 03 Jun 2014, 13:49

What I think I will do is all the ace's through court cards but we spend a week on it. I wanted to start today but realized I will not have enough time so I will try it on Sundays if that is ok with everyone. we also will have to discuss the elements and numbers and all but I will try my best. I also wanted to wait till sunday so we can discuss anything else that comes to mind.

Brân Gannaid
OBOD Bard

Postby Brân Gannaid » 03 Jun 2014, 19:47

Initiating each discussion on Sundays sounds like a great idea.

I travel a lot right now (moving 500 miles away and caring for an elderly relative 300 miles away), so I'll check in when I have internet access.

coyoteblack

Postby coyoteblack » 09 Jun 2014, 02:02

Bran

i started the discussion I posted my thoughts on tarot and a study group in one post and the aces in another. I am not sure on a perfect format I will learn as I go. good luck on travel( i did that a lot last year coming home from Afghanistan) and taking care of you family member.

Brân Gannaid
OBOD Bard

Postby Brân Gannaid » 09 Jun 2014, 09:35

I'm back on--and found them! Thanks for taking this on.

coyoteblack

Postby coyoteblack » 09 Jun 2014, 18:33

Bran,

I am glad to help , I wanted to finish this and you gave me motivation . I am open to comments on how to make it better or easier to follow.

Return to “Tarot Study Group”